Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why Eggy hadn't posted in a while, when he posts daily, and now I know why.

Eggy's brother died in a car crash on Wednesday. Eggy posted this on WTAWorld and doesn't know if he'll be coming back to the boards any time soon.

I always thought of Eggy as the King of the Posters, and he deserves that royal title for he wonderful posts, his insightful tennis knowledge and his level-headedness.

Eggy, I hardly knew ye, but let me express my sincere sadness at hearing the news. My thoughts will be with you.:sad:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Yeah thats really awful,there isnt really anything more that I can say just that Im so sorry and best wishes to him and family :sad:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I read about this and expressed my thoughts on the wta board yesterday evening.

But thanks tennisfool for mentioning this so that other posters are aware and are compassionate about his absense.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
I'm so sorry, Eggy. My condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Eggy, I don't know if you will ever see this, but know that Mrs. Guga adores you so much and has always secretly adored you. You are the best and I loved all our days of talking about Russians, Ukranians, Belarussians, and all that sort. I know what it feels like when God chooses your closest sibling to work his wizardry, but all will get better dude, with time. :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
496 Posts
:( Eggy! :(

I'm sorry. My thoughts, love and prayers go out to your family. :kiss:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
*hug* :sad: i feel for you Eggy...:sad: *hug*

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh Eggy, I'm sorry! :sad:

I know its hard to believe right now but your brother is in a better place!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
:sad::sad::sad: Eggy! :sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
aww thats really sad...:( Best wishes TBE...
tennis fool- thats really nice of you to start this thread!

·
Registered
742 Posts
:( omg :sad: i'm sorry :sad:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts