Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched my first Ouahab match when he played GGL this morning. I was in total shock. He was unbelievable!! So much variety, amazing passing shots, and a really fun to watch playing style. How is this guy not ranked higher? He was so much fun to watch!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Sadly, his overall career reflects a huge waste of talent. But, I certainly enjoy seeing him play up to his potential. From what he has shown in the first two matches, he could win this tournament. If he does, he'll have the pts. and money to travel full time. It is not out of the question that he could get back to the top 100. He obviously is talented enough to do so.

·
MONSOON season.
82,208 Posts
To be fair, he also has had his fair share of injury problems.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Sadly, his overall career reflects a huge waste of talent. But, I certainly enjoy seeing him play up to his potential. From what he has shown in the first two matches, he could win this tournament. If he does, he'll have the pts. and money to travel full time. It is not out of the question that he could get back to the top 100. He obviously is talented enough to do so.
To get back to somewhere one must have been there to begin with.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yeah he is pretty good. Really xpect him still reach top 100 ez if he goes for it 100% :worship: .

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,313 Posts
Say if you could swap rankings: Ouahab with Coric? I would in a flash! Difficult now since Ouahab is 30 but his ranking is deceptive. Put RG here I say and he might end the Nadal reign of terror.

·
Registered
375 Posts
He's so fun to watch, but he looks like a lazy lumberjack or a guy in a Weight Watchers "before" ad

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
A tennis player who actually hits tennis shots is an exciting rarity in this age :facepalm:

No disrespect to him. It's an indictment on the state of tennis.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Say if you could swap rankings: Ouahab with Coric? I would in a flash! Difficult now since Ouahab is 30 but his ranking is deceptive. Put RG here I say and he might end the Nadal reign of terror.
actually one of his most famous feats was defeating Nadal (who was 2 years younger) in Wimbledon in the juniors in 2002, he lost the final against Todd Reid

1 - 16 of 16 Posts