Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the main sponsor listened by the prosecutors and the minor sponsor unable to provide more money, the tournament is most likely to be cancelled.

The municipal powers still hope it can be somehow saved. Well, fingers crossed.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Re: Might get cancelled.

One less corrupt tournament is always a good thing, I just fear they might let Poland host another tournament. That would be a huge mistake.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

You would need to cancel ATP together with WTA as organizations themselves, if you are so eager to fight with corruption.

·
Registered
6 Posts

last information from Sopot: president of Sopot give 1/3 money to start this tournament. Orange maybe give 1/3.... In this moment they search a news sponsor who give absent money.

I hope this tournament is starting:)))

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

please change topic name for Warsaw Orange Open ;)

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Re: Warsaw Orange Open

i read on PAP, that everything is prepared for Warsaw and i also talked with press officer, who confirmed that... but in Poland u never know ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
I hope it's only for this year's tournament. Actually, I'm quite happy with it, since I still have to work in June and with the tournament in Warsaw I'll be able to see some matches at the weekends and probably Friday quarterfinals :)
Taking into consideration the difficulties with the organization of that tournament, I really don't care where it will be held in the future as long as it's during the holiday months and in Poland... (Nonetheless, Sopot would be my first choice.)

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Btw I hate Prokom with Krauze Im big politic fan of Prawo i Sprawiedliwosc

Go Kelati Logan Witka Rodrigez Drobniak Lubotina Scekic Skibniewski Kitzinger with SASZO Filipowski :rocker2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts