Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Le blog de l’Open 13 a organisé un sondage qui jouera certainement son rôle dans la décision finale. On demande aux internautes qui ils préfèreraient voir recevoir une Wild Card pour le tableau final du tournoi entre Michaël Llodra et Fabrice Santoro. Fabrice avait un classement à l’ATP qui lui aurait permis d’intégrer directement le tableau final mais il aurait « oublié » de s’inscrire, un oubli jugé « involontaire » par les organisateurs du tournoi. Michaël quant à lui, n’avait pas, lors des inscriptions, un classement suffisant pour être directement admis dans le tableau final. Par ailleurs, Fabrice pourrait disputer les qualifs’, ce qui n’est pas le cas de Michaël qui a été appelé pour disputer la rencontre du premier tour de la Coupe Davis en Roumanie les 8, 9 et 10 février. Alors, si vous estimez que Michaël mérite plus sa WC que Fabrice et surtout, si vous voulez le voir défendre son titre en double avec Arnaud.

VOTEZ MICHAEL LLODRA en cliquant ICI. Dépêchez vous, c'est URGENT!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi everybody!

Please, can you vote for Mika, on the Open 13 Blog, on Piti Pingoin Link?
Indeed, it is a poll? about whose player we prefer between Mika and Santoro, having a WC.
So Piti Pingoin, me and the rest of Mika fans, ask you to vote for him.
Indeed, Mika, asked for a WC because he can't go to the qualifications, because of the Davis Cup.
Moreover, fabrice Santoro "forgot" to register? himself, and now asks a WC. But Fabrice can go to the qualifications.
Thanks

And sorry for the faults, English isn't my langage.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
are they serious???? :eek:
Indeed :eek:
WC is not some toy which fate may be decided by an Internet poll :rolleyes:
And I'm not sure I'd prefer Micka to Fabrice, both are good :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
There's another poll now, I see a lot of other names, not mika or fabrice.

A few more days and I'm in Marseille :bounce:
Anyone else here who's going? :)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
to keep up our jovial mood of late, let me tell you another secret...:secret:

arnaud is actually a KOREAN!!!!! :haha:

http://www.open13.fr/tableaux.html

(that's another good reason why he shouldn't be included in the french dc team :lol:)

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
:lol:

On Marseille's site ! lol
I never notice these details, bravo Via ;)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Arnaud is scheduled to play his match tomorrow evening, right before Seb.
Marseille Arnaud :bounce:
A few more days and I'm in Marseille :bounce:
Have fun at tennis and enjoy the city! :wavey: I'm already looking forward to your reports :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
a local guy called david guez got the 3rd wild card. there is indeed a 3rd, only that they aren't giving it to fabrice.

kezzi! so happy it's finally there for you. enjoy your trip :)
Thanks, I'm happy when I'm in the plane, I have to take two tests first at school :p I'm glad when they're over and I can just have fun in Marseille and think of nothing else :D

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
to keep up our jovial mood of late, let me tell you another secret...:secret:

arnaud is actually a KOREAN!!!!! :haha:

http://www.open13.fr/tableaux.html

(that's another good reason why he shouldn't be included in the french dc team :lol:)
:haha: That's a good one!

Weird how tournament websites can make mistakes like that. Once I saw Fred's profile at the USO website (or Wimbledon :scratch: ) and he reached the first round in a year before he was born :lol: I guess they just made a profile for him with some of his fathers results, Fred Hemmes Sr :p

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Arnaud is scheduled to play his match tomorrow evening, right before Seb.
Marseille Arnaud :bounce:

Have fun at tennis and enjoy the city! :wavey: I'm already looking forward to your reports :lol:
Allez Arno! :bounce:

Thanks! I'm taking my laptop, so if I'm not too tired in the evening I'll post some short reports the same day :)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
:haha: That's a good one!

Weird how tournament websites can make mistakes like that. Once I saw Fred's profile at the USO website (or Wimbledon :scratch: ) and he reached the first round in a year before he was born :lol: I guess they just made a profile for him with some of his fathers results, Fred Hemmes Sr :p
:haha:

so you're taking a laptop? that will make you an even better reporter :) just don't take it into the tournament or you'd be arrested for illegal betting :p

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I listened to his audio interview on the FFT website and he talks again about his injury. He says it was not really a problem tonight, but it's been bothering him for a while now and hampering him in training, so it might be a factor too. (I wonder why he played in DC then - just because they wanted to take their revenge for last year?!)

He says he'll see now with Montalvan what he needs to do to get rid of this injury because for the rest, he really is eager to play, the motivation is not the problem right now.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
:shrug: his form won't change overnight.

as usual he still has the doubles with mika, so he'll still be around for kezzi, and paparazzi ;)

edit: ok now truc has come in with an explanation!
and he's still korean on the singles draw, they haven't updated that. in fact, all two 'koreans' were knocked out yesterday :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
:haha:

so you're taking a laptop? that will make you an even better reporter :) just don't take it into the tournament or you'd be arrested for illegal betting :p
No, I'll leave it at the hotel. It gets too heavy when one has to carry it around all day. And besides that, it won't fit in my bag, my camera takes almost the entire space :lol:
It says on the website the hotel has wireless internet, so hopefully that's true. In the summer another hotel had satellite tv, maybe, but we still watched only French channels for the weather. That was all we could understand ;)

I forget to bet here, so I certainly won't do any illegal bets with real money :p

1 - 20 of 69 Posts