Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 230 of 230 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
R.Federer said:
After the pair shook hands at the net, Murray tapped the Swiss on his shoulder and whispered something into his earWas he asking for a lift to Asia in a privately chartered jet? “No,” smiled Federer. “He just said he wanted to tell me it was a great honour for him just to be on the same court as me at such an early stage of his career. I get embarrassed when people say things like that, but Murray is a very impressive guy.”

how can people say andi is arrogant? :confused:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2094-1796256,00.html
:D

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
We have a happy ending: Paprika and Murray shake hands, Murray respects Federer (he's clever to avoid ass-kicking in their first match)... Murray showed good stuff in this DC tie, I still don't like his way to throw the balls everywhere and to make run ball boys for the fun, but he's not that bad after all...

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Jogy said:
No, I'm not mixing. For me Wawrinka is the bigger asshole and I dislike him. Murray at least is open and is not fake like Wawrinka.
Also Wawrinka is overhyped by Swiss media. They think he is no2 Federer. Few years ago they had same with Allegro, and Allegro never was a good player since then. Same will happen with Wawrinka, I expect.
Wawrinka can be top 20 i think. His powerful game will serve him well on hard courts and clay courts and that makes up 75% of the year.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
jez said:
Wawrinka can be top 20 i think. His powerful game will serve him well on hard courts and clay courts and that makes up 75% of the year.
I agree, he can attack very powerfully from the baseline, with security, and has a beautiful backhand. Maybe his service could be improved slightly to perform better on hard. He's really talented, when you think he picked up his first racquet at 8 and started to play more than once a week only at 12, just 8 years ago, that's pretty amazing. Good he's there, just in time to help Fed to win this damn Davis Cup... unfortunately he seems pretty bad at the net, which prevents him from playing doubles with Roger.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Federer_Express said:
:lol: I support my boy even if he would be no.1000 of the world.
I just hate Wawrinka, he went over the top! He thinks he's able to do what he wants. he even said he could beat Federer:haha: This guy is just :retard:
First of all you should just learn some French and then you may get the point of what Wawrinka talks about, okay? ;-) Vive le "Röschtigraben"...

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:haha:

I know to speak french:retard:
Wawrinka is a jerk, was one and will ever be one:smash:

It's "Röstigrabe":retard::smash:

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Federer_Express said:

Thanks partly to you Federer_Express my "boring" thread has more than 5,200 hits, that mustn't be that boring...

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
You know, it's not cause of Wawrinka, it's cause of Murray:ras:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Federer_Express said:

Yeah, right, as if knowing how to speak French and listening to somebody speaking French was totally the same, hum? Attention please ;-)
Unfortunately for you, there is no existing grammar to what we use to call "Schwiizerdütsch", so...I was just trying to make sure, you wouldn't be able to misunderstand that one, too...:p
There's the jerk and there's the foolish one, jerking off while bashing the-so-called jerk...have fun, dawg...!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Federer_Express said:
You know, it's not cause of Wawrinka, it's cause of Murray:ras:
But it is written Wawrinka in the title, not Murry :nerner: So people who open the thread do it coz of Stan not coz of Andy :p

221 - 230 of 230 Posts