Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a Swiss newspaper today, I translate :

Q: Andy Murray, who's been presented as a "terror" ?
A: I don't know him. We bump into each other but we don't say "hi". Let's say that I don't appreciate his behavior. He shows off. If Roger could "kick his ass" on Friday...

Pump up the pressure Stan !! :devil:

Original verison:
Andy Murray, que l'on présente comme une «terreur»?
Je ne le connais pas. On se croise, on ne se dit pas bonjour. Disons que je n'apprécie pas particulièrement sa manière de se comporter. Comme on dit, il se la joue. Si Roger pouvait «lui en mettre une bonne» vendredi...

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Wawrinka sucksm he's an idiot, hopefully he'll get killed by Andy, or he's injured again:haha: I heard something:ras:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
btw another stupid thread:ras:

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Federer_Express said:
btw another stupid thread:ras:
watch yourself, moron

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Yeah, I do and feel good:) troll:ras:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Galaxystorm said:
I expect and hope Wawrinka kicks Andy's ass
Me too :D I love Stan :hearts:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Well Stani has made the comments, now just hope he can back it up. I mean Feds will wipe Murray, but it will interesting to see if it comes down to the 5th match.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
This guy just says things and can't do anything, I can talk too, but I won't be no.1 in Tennis!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GeorgeWHitler said:
Well Stani has made the comments, now just hope he can back it up. I mean Feds will wipe Murray, but it will interesting to see if it comes down to the 5th match.
I agree, and given they are both young, we're on for a good antagonism in the coming years if they are consistent top 20 or something... they should meet on clay a few times...

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Federer_Express said:
This guy just says things and can't do anything, I can talk too, but I won't be no.1 in Tennis!
You're already number 1 in BS, that's a consolation !

Reactions: Scotso

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Yes, it will be interesting to see if Wawrinka can contribute himself something to the Swiss team or if he needs Federer at the end to do the dirty work and to deliver the ass kicking to Murray. Anyway, it's not such a brave comment if you have Federer in your team and to predict or to hope for such things. Federer can beat top 10 players in 70 minutes, so why shouldn't he be able to do the same things with Murray?

BTW, go Murray! :) :clap2:
;)

(even more after such comments...)

·
124,507 Posts
Two Scotsmen in the GB side, now it's Scotland vs Switzerland and now Stani has to show up and do the business earlier.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Considering both were trained in the same tennis Academy in Barcelona I guess they know each other pretty well... Wawrinka must have forgotten about his pills :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
I doubt it, since Rusedski is being rested for the opening rubbers. And Allegro and Federer are a good proven doubles partnership.

·
124,507 Posts
JonnyC21 said:
I doubt it, since Rusedski is being rested for the opening rubbers. And Allegro and Federer are a good proven doubles partnership.
All it means is that Stani has to play Murray earlier. The Swiss should still win this tie though.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts