Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is to be answered only by the guys in this forum...

So if u get a chance which girl member would u like to woopie
and WHY??? :aplot:

me i dunno any girl so none will be my answer :bigcry:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
you would love to know, ehh?:p

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
They're too embarrassed. Guys, we women know that as long as you can find a willing cohort, you will do anything.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i told my answer... me dunno any girls in here.. so none... its time for other guys to answer.. i know most of them are shy and few of them are busy caz german soccer started and all have money on it.. so sorry ladies.. check back later :p

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
sigmagirl91 said:
They're too embarrassed. Guys, we women know that as long as you can find a willing cohort, you will do anything.
:haha: well Tiff :yeah:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
g35-great said:
i told my answer... me dunno any girls in here.. so none... its time for other guys to answer.. i know most of them are shy and few of them are busy caz german soccer started and all have money on it.. so sorry ladies.. check back later :p
Do you need soccer to get turned on by a woman? If so, then you're in bad shape, man. Get some balls and talk to me later.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
sigmagirl91 said:
Do you need soccer to get turned on by a woman? If so, then you're in bad shape, man. Get some balls and talk to me later.
Well, after that post of yours, don't complain about the fact that guys don't answer the question!!!! :haha: It's not shyness, it's cautiousness! ;)

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Choupi said:
Well, after that post of yours, don't complain about the fact that guys don't answer the question!!!! :haha: It's not shyness, it's cautiousness! ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sigmagirl91 said:
:confused:

What are u smoking?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
ok ill be brave and answer first.......
princesa, choupi, and sigmagirl, one after the other and then all at once :drool:
come to 1suns house ladies!!!! :bounce: :lol:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
ok, I'll do next,

Princesa!, -SaFiinsBabY-:drool:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
1sun said:
princesa, choupi, and sigmagirl, one after the other and then all at once :drool:
I can come. Shall I bring the chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1sun said:
man u are only supposed to pick one... gang bangs are not allowed :angel:

1 - 20 of 458 Posts