Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,139 Posts
Andy certainly has a good enough draw to do it. Andy just need Safin, Nalb, or someone else to take out Rogi. Andy could definitly win it this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Fumus said:
Andy certainly has a good enough draw to do it. Andy just need Safin, Nalb, or someone else to take out Rogi. Andy could definitly win it this year.
Twenty-nine.

Roger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,278 Posts
Fed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,922 Posts
adee-gee said:
Fifteen.

Is this joke getting a bit old now ;)
It's not a joke. It was a reality once. The final between Hingis and Davenport was washed out a few years ago, no coin toss part though.
 

·
_._._._._._
Joined
·
72,524 Posts
Skyward said:
It's not a joke. It was a reality once. The final between Hingis and Davenport was washed out a few years ago, no coin toss part though.
Nooo the joke about counting the number of words!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i don't like agassi and roddick in the bottom haft, other than that, i think the draw's balanced

does anyone know how to calculate the potential paths of each round supposing higher seed wins?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,760 Posts
roddick#1tome said:
i don't like agassi and roddick in the bottom haft, other than that, i think the draw's balanced

does anyone know how to calculate the potential paths of each round supposing higher seed wins?
Just unfold the draw tree, picking the highest seed to win at each node.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,934 Posts
Fumus said:
Andy certainly has a good enough draw to do it. Andy just need Safin, Nalb, or someone else to take out Rogi. Andy could definitly win it this year.
Safin won't do crap here with his bad knee. David and Roger could face off but David is far from hurting Roger anymore. Andy will need to be S/V a lot and doing it very well to get by Andre. Nadal shouldn't be a problem for him.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top