Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Nein, it's just the quietness before the storm.

originally posted by J'torian
Part of the reason everyone's relatively happy/generous is that the status quo has been maintained: Rogi wins on grass, Rafa on clay. The boat hasn't been rocked. Had they exchanged their Slam wins this year I can only imagine what MTF would be like. :bolt:
Come on.I know you are nice and all :devil: ,but don't tell me you've never imagined the way it would 've been here, if one of them had had both titles under his belt ???

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Part of the reason everyone's relatively happy/generous is that the status quo has been maintained: Rogi wins on grass, Rafa on clay. The boat hasn't been rocked. Had they exchanged their Slam wins this year I can only imagine what MTF would be like. :bolt:
If Roger had won RG, we would have been subjected to a month of insufferable gloating. It would have been hilarious to see the reaction if Rafa had won Wimbledon after that.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Each guy remained king of his own house.........so everyone is happy........until the US Open:lol: :lol:

If Roger had won RG, we would have been subjected to a month of insufferable gloating. It would have been hilarious to see the reaction if Rafa had won Wimbledon after that.
And you don't think we experienced the insufferable gloating of the Rafatards after RG?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
And you don't think we experienced the insufferable gloating of the Rafatards after RG?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think there was insufferable gloating after RG, was there? There would have been after Wimbledon, if he'd won, for sure. But only because so many people wrote off his chances of even getting past the 4th round.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
With the exception of the expected handful of genuine 'tards, I didn't think it was all that bad. If Rafa had won Wimbledon, yeah it probably would have been insufferable. :)

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
With the exception of the expected handful of genuine 'tards, I didn't think it was all that bad. If Rafa had won Wimbledon, yeah it probably would have been insufferable. :)
This forum would be absolutely dull if we didn't have the Fedtard and Rafatard wars:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
The Ego King got lucky.

His end is near.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts