Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's interesting to see that after the wimbledon final, rafa fans seem to like fed more and fed fans are embracing rafa too. :inlove: ( well, of coz there are some diehard haters out there, but the board has been so friendly after a thrilling 5 setter.)

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
it's interesting to see that after the wimbledon final, rafa fans seem to like fed more and fed fans are embracing rafa too. :inlove: ( well, of coz there are some diehard haters out there, but the board has been so friendly after a thrilling 5 setter.)
I noticed this too and was very pleased to see that both players got the deserved respect.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Wow, armagedon must be getting close...

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
The board seems peaceful because Federer won after all, and there are many more Fed-fans than Nadal-fans, here and everywhere.

Had Nadal won I highly doubt it we Fed-fans would have congratulated Nadal's fans, and I don't believe they would have even pretended to show any empathy.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Give it a couple more hours...

btw I can't wait until the bitching resumes. The tard wars is about the only thing I like about this whole Federer/Nadal saga. That and Mistaflava insulting Mirka is all I have to look forward to in tennis these days.

·
Registered
939 Posts

btw I can't wait until the bitching resumes. The tard wars is about the only thing I like about this whole Federer/Nadal saga. That and Mistaflava insulting Mirka is all I have to look forward to in tennis these days.
That's what ruins the board for me :scratch:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Both Roger's and Rafa's effort in the final have forced even their craziest of their fans to call a truce. Give it a another day or so and things will get back to normal.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

That's really kind of sad for you...

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
The board seems peaceful because Federer won after all, and there are many more Fed-fans than Nadal-fans, here and everywhere.

Had Nadal won I highly doubt it we Fed-fans would have congratulated Nadal's fans, and I don't believe they would have even pretended to show any empathy.

Very true.

Having said that, the Fed fans have been far more gracious in this victory than they were with the Hamburg win. So kudos to them for that.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yes it is. I don't get the thrill that people get when someone insults a person like Mirka.:rolleyes:
:hug: :)

Not only that, but there was plenty to be excited about in tennis the last few weeks, in between the raindrops. Djokovic, Gasquet, Bhagdatis (sorry for the spelling), heck even seeing JCF playing like a grasscourter was fun. If reading the insults of a low rent loser towards a woman he's never met is the only entertaining part of tennis for him, perhaps he's lost the plot?

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

I agree. If Nadal had won all hell would have broken loose. I don't even want to think about it. :bolt:

Not to mention the mass suicides and the attacks to the Wimbledon organization or even Roger himself for allowing such a thing happen to the world of tennis :lol:.

One happy dysfunctional family :rolls:
You took the words from my mouth. :lol:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
some sad people have no lifes except to support players wh othey dont even know personally, that is really sad and i feel sorry for those people.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
LOL!! I was thinking tennis is just tennis and MTF is a way to waste a couple of hours when I'm bored. But I guess I'll go kill myself now since it's all so sad!!!
Okay, that I can understand. MTF is an excellent time waster. I took your comment completely seriously. I get a lashing for that one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts