Mens Tennis Forums banner

???

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Only seen one match of Zverev, and that was this week. But I've long been an admirer of Dimitrov's game. He has that "pure" talent - flair, whatever you want to call it - that is very rare, even amongst top pros. That's not to say I believe he will be a multiple majors winner - he's already 23 and only just made the top ten.

I also like Thiem's game, especially the backhand. His serving needs to improve before I would consider him a threat to the top payers, though.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Borna, the next Djokovic

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
I support U20 players on principle. The game needs new blood, new pushers, new ballbashers, new servebots, whatever.

Of course, I'm also on the Andrey Kuznetsov bandwagon (scaled up representation below):

·
Registered
57,595 Posts
Thiem and Kyrgios. Thiem is probably my favorite. Only seen Coric a couple times.

This is all subject to change. I liked del Potro and hated Youzhny based on the first few times I watched them.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Never seen him hit a ball and I already hate him. This "next Djokovic" hype is annoying already.
Well i'm the only one who's saying this at the moment (i think) :lol: I'm sorry if that makes it annoying for you

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov is a reality. He had proved in Wimbledon he's already the best player in the world, just need to work in some minor things to start winning slams and dominate the tour.

So, I voted Thiem, he's the best prospect on this list!

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
2013 (peak) Fossil

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Estrella Burgos

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I happen to like all but Dimitrov, who I'm indifferent about, so it's not really a bandwagon thing, I hope Kyrgios, Zverev and Coric all do well, they are good players with their own sets of skills, and they will bring some great tennis to the sport down the road. In terms of personality and playstyle, I'm def a Kyrgios fan. Also like Kokkinakis, Saville, Kozlov, Nishioka and Taro Daniel among other young players

1 - 20 of 42 Posts