Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know what happend to the roddickonline forum and site it doest come on!!!!!

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
I'm not too sure but I think it's having issues with the server?

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
1jackson2001 said:
I'm not too sure but I think it's having issues with the server?

again?
didnt they have this server problem like 10 months ago? -oh, no
i love it there...i hope it comes back.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
It's back on, but it's missing a day's worth of posts. And I wrote such a long beautiful post analyzing what happened out there in Andy's first round. :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Can somebody tell me if the USO photos I put up yesterday are still there? I am worried bc if we lost them we won't get them back; they are already deleted from CBS Sports so I won't be able to replace them.

&^%$# why couldn't they do work on the site several days AFTER Andy crashed out? Now all the USO news items and photos will be lost and my time working on it will have been completely wasted. Just a little common sense goes a long way. :(

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
tangerine_dream said:
Can somebody tell me if the USO photos I put up yesterday are still there? I am worried bc if we lost them we won't get them back; they are already deleted from CBS Sports so I won't be able to replace them.

&^%$# why couldn't they do work on the site several days AFTER Andy crashed out? Now all the USO news items and photos will be lost and my time working on it will have been completely wasted. Just a little common sense goes a long way. :(
:hug::hug: I really don't know what's going on at the moment. :( It's probably just server issues...I hope the work isn't lost. :( :hug:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I'm not sure if it's RoddickOnline per se or just the forums that have lost data.

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
i dont know... i dont see the roddickonline home or roddickonline photos

what i do see is this:
The page cannot be displayed
...which i hate!

tangy we all really appricate your work there dont get discouraged!
even if its lost :explode:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is it back on.....i cant seem to get it!!!! it just says lost server!!!! please can sum1 from there say sumthing!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[B]RODDICK ONLINE FORUM BACK ON!!!!!![/B]

HEY PEOPLE ITS BACK, SPREAD THE WORD.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
breathe nisha, breathe

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
really what do u mean? the directory, can sum at least contact the moderator of that forum so we can find out what is happening, i am really missing it

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
ro.com will be back when it is ready come back :drink:
so, chill and have a :drink:
it's that time of the month :drink:

·
Registered
252 Posts
You can still gain access to the forum but not all the time. Sometimes you can get access to it without any problems and then you can go for hours if not days with it being down.

We don't know what the problem is as none of the staff have replied to PMs or emails that have been sent to them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts