21,208 Posts
Elena4AndyR said:
have u got shirtless pics of him?
thanx Danny :)
:scratch: was that "thx danny" for me?
yeah....has any of you a shirtless pic of him??? :lick: :drool:
:haha:

This thread should be our drooling thread for Mariano! :rocker:

I must admit that apart from the tennis admiration I have for him, I find him terribly hot :rolls:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
jazz_girl said:
:lol: I'm not too sure I'd like to see a shirtless pic of him :eek:
Why not :angel: I've seen him practising shirtless - and he IS gorgeous! Pity for some people here that he already has an equally gorgeous wife though!!

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
I just cannot wait to see his pics in suit from Shangai!! :bounce: :drool: He looks great dressed formally.

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
you guys are incorrigible droolers, but go ahead, I won't stop you. Frankly speaking he is one of the hottest men in the world IMO.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
dtiger said:
you guys are incorrigible droolers, but go ahead, I won't stop you. Frankly speaking he is one of the hottest men in the world IMO.
Well, here it is 6.30am in the morning - very cold, dark and wet :devil: So drooling over a guy like Mariano is preferable to the alternative of going to work and facing the "real" world!!

·
12,245 Posts
Rosie said:
Well, here it is 6.30am in the morning - very cold, dark and wet :devil: So drooling over a guy like Mariano is preferable to the alternative of going to work and facing the "real" world!!
well said Rosie :yeah:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Rosie said:
Well, time being put aside as it is early afternoon here now, I second that 100%!! :yeah: ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Drooling about Mariano can happen every hour of the day, any minute of that hour, every day of the week, every week of the month ... And u know what's great about it? It's for free, and no one blames u, u can do it alone or with some friends. God bless freedom!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
kali_puerta_fan said:
Drooling about Mariano can happen every hour of the day, any minute of that hour, every day of the week, every week of the month ... And u know what's great about it? It's for free, and no one blames u, u can do it alone or with some friends. God bless freedom!
:yeah:

Reactions: Papakori

·
Registered
15,622 Posts
kali_puerta_fan said:
Oh yeah! :lol:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
kali_puerta_fan said:
:worship:

·
12,245 Posts
kali_puerta_fan said:
Hahaha enjoy it kali, you have every right to do so; and I wish you, and all those who drool over Mariano, all the happiness and contentment it may bring to you. Mariano deserves to have great fans like you to counter all the negative energy that's being poured on him.

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
sigmagirl91 said:
I'd do him. :eek:
That's ok. Don't look back of Nalby tought :devil:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm getting a good laugh from this thread (in good ways) and everyone's enthusiasm over Puerta - I'm an old lady, far too old to be looking at any of these guys for more than their tennis, but will tell you every time I've seen Puerta this year I've thought he was more and more handsome.

Continue with your fun.:)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
anna10 said:
I'm getting a good laugh from this thread (in good ways) and everyone's enthusiasm over Puerta - I'm an old lady, far too old to be looking at any of these guys for more than their tennis, but will tell you every time I've seen Puerta this year I've thought he was more and more handsome.

Continue with your fun.:)
Anna - you are never too old! I'm an old lady of over 30 :eek: and I still drool!!!!! In fact I've spent the past couple of hours searching Chinese Sports websites for some new photos to drool over :devil: - but the fact that I don't understand a word of Chinese and it's now bed-time here has defeated me! Maybe tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams!!!!!! :wavey:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Don't you just feel the need to cry? :drool: :drool: :drool: :inlove: :inlove: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
first pic my personal favourite :drool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts