Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Hey he won a tourney after he got double bageled last time, so maybe he'll win another one after this :)

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Potato used illigal tactics out there

he blunted Robby's Peeler

he's better than him and he still did this, how unfair can you get

anyway Davide will have a gun with him, so no way will the potato be able to blunt his peeler :D

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Davide is crazy, no offence but he is crazy !!! :p I hope he just doesn't run mad during Lleyton's match :eek:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
OMG Ginepri def Puentes 6 - 0 6 - 0 when he was qualifying, I guess Rey put a curse on him :eek:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Oh, I love them both and I had my pic taken with Davide (he's so sweet) but Lleyton will kill him (and I'm sure he'll find a way to disarm Davide)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Static said:
Hey he won a tourney after he got double bageled last time, so maybe he'll win another one after this :)
yeah, so maybe he'll win the RCA Championships?!:p ;)

this is the 2nd DOUBLE BAGEL of the year. Canas beat Hewitt to it, by winning over Montanes 6-0, 6-0 in an earlier tournament!i think on Clay!

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Yeah Leo7 is right, the second double of the year. I wonder when the last one happened at this particular tournament?

The last time at the other tournament I think it was courtesy of Bjorn Borg ;)

As if I slept right through "Lunch Time With Lleyton Hewitt" :fiery:

:(

·
Registered
418 Posts
OMG :eek: GO LLEYTON :bounce:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Robby is MUCH more talented than the score would indicate. I find him more talented than roddick!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts