Mens Tennis Forums banner

341 - 360 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Is there a channelsurfing link for Jankovic/Safina?

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
just wondering if anyone knew of a link where i could watch the djokovic/nadal match besides the channelsurfing ones as they dont seem to load for me. tia!

·
Registered
407 Posts
just wondering if anyone knew of a link where i could watch the djokovic/nadal match besides the channelsurfing ones as they dont seem to load for me. tia!
Channelsurfing does not seem to work anylonger. Just this morning I could watch all courts but since the Blake/Gonzalez match ended I haven´t been able to connect. So if anyone knows a working link, please tell us!

·
icicles down my spine
9,975 Posts
I sort of hate Europe this week.
you should. Right now available on my screen (in various languages): the French-Swede doubles tennis, athletics, rerun gymnastics, women's football, athletics, athletics, Michael Johnson blabbing about athletics, oh and athletics.

what am I watching? a small streaming on my PC
can't believe TVEi doesn't interupt "Destilando Amor" for some Olympic tennis match

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
As much as the people that post the Eurovision link on every page of this mean well, and as much as I'm sure other people don't know about that link and are grateful for it, I'm in ASIA. If anybody has a more global link, I would love you forever.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
you should. Right now available on my screen (in various languages): the French-Swede doubles tennis, athletics, rerun gymnastics, women's football, athletics, athletics, Michael Johnson blabbing about athletics, oh and athletics.

what am I watching? a small streaming on my PC
can't believe TVEi doesn't interupt "Destilando Amor" for some Olympic tennis match
Oh yeah? Well I've got archery and badminton on my TV. Take that!

Actually, badminton is alright.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Other link except eurovisionsportstv? for Rafael's match!

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
http://oly.100webspace.net/

Those stream run very well. Don't forget to refresh before clicking on the tennis links. The direct links refresh ever 30 secs or so, so I had to hurry starting URL Helper and then the stream recording program.
I fail to get any content on this site.....

-sigh-

341 - 360 of 437 Posts