Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no matter what you call them, they all stand for the same thing. i sort of have this awkward fetish for women that are older, i've always taken comfort in photos of sophia loren and miuccia prada, of course they are both italian and have the gift of everlasting youth. oh and by the way, my punctuation and sentence structure is poor ... it's 5am ... so ... get over it.

older women are intriguing at times, when they have a personality of their own and a bitchy attitude, i love bitchy attitudes and a certain person on here knows this more than any other. anyway. i find it a challenge, you know, the whole concept of being able to stimulate or attract interest from someone much older than you... with a lot more experience ... sadly ... i'd never be involved in a serious relationship with one ... well ... sophia loren and miuccia prada ... totally ... those 2 broads have plenty of money and they're italian. how could you pass them by ? they are like my mother for crying out loud.

no, but really, older women that take care of themselves and aren't hopeless romantics can be fun to shoot the breeze with, but nothing else.

G

·
0 Posts
No doubt about it little man; us older women( I hate the word broads) are definitely better at a lot of things :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts