Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
It's a copy of this Pepsi thing they did couple of years back, except the Kyrie Irving had a way better make up artist:)

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
His strokes are so recognizable. Good laughs nonetheless.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Only a supremely talented player like Berdych would handle the wooden racquet that well. Petrta would have probably crushed everybody else.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
You should've posted that on Tennis Forum, but cutting out the end of the video where he gets revealed >:)

PS: Kvitova looks hot in that video, never really caught my eye before, probably wearing more make-up than usual on court...

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
I collect old rackets. These wooden rackets are rocket launchers. They are very heavy.

I can beat players of an equal level to me with a wooden racket. Against someone better, I'd be toast. That's because defending is very difficult with one.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,913 Posts

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Tomaš plays really good with that racquet and barely trying. And 2:20 :surprise:
What a talent :nerd:

We know he would bagel or breadstick any WTA player, but do you think he could beat WTA players with a wooden racquet? I think it would be hard to control his powerful shots and it could be very fun to watch :)

Imagine Nadal playing with this :haha: Probably forehand shanks all over the place except if he flattens it.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Berdych was too easy to spot!

I guess Petra saw it right from the start
Petra: "I realized during the first couple of rallies that it has to be somebody famous, because in order to play tennis like that, you have to be really good." she explained. "I was thinking the whole time who it could be, i even noticed the mask. I recognized Tomas during the handshake at the net. I am proud of myself".

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
You should've posted that on Tennis Forum, but cutting out the end of the video where he gets revealed >:)

PS: Kvitova looks hot in that video, never really caught my eye before, probably wearing more make-up than usual on court...
Doesn't show as much on the tennis court, but in just about any picture or video I have seen where she is not in competition she looks gorgeous.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Tomaš plays really good with that racquet and barely trying. And 2:20 :surprise:
What a talent :nerd:

We know he would bagel or breadstick any WTA player, but do you think he could beat WTA players with a wooden racquet? I think it would be hard to control his powerful shots and it could be very fun to watch :)

Imagine Nadal playing with this :haha: Probably forehand shanks all over the place except if he flattens it.
Good analysis.

I imagine it would be hard to win against a good WTA player with a wooden racquet since ur not used to it at all and its completely different, you would be getting the feeling for strokes and how to hit spots and spin it like that etc for the whole match pretty much.

Now if he had a few weeks time to train with it and get used to it, then it would be another matter.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Berdych not the best actor but certainly a talented tennis player. Wonder if he had practiced a bit with that wooden thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts