Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended my last undergrad class. How bizarre.

I just have exams left now... so my next two weeks will be amazing. Full of books, and lecture notes, and wasting time. Nothing new in that regard.

Not only did I attend my last undergrad class, but I don't have a fucking clue what is coming next. I mean, I'm moving home and will find temporary work and hopefully do my vacation thing... but beyond that I'm clueless. And you know what? It's nice. For once I don't have a stupid plan that I only created because I'm too scared to just let go and let things flow.

I'm not scared to move on ... I never am, I always look forward to it. It will be sad to leave some things behind here, but this chapter of my life has been ready to close for a little while now. I'll probably reach a point in my life where I don't want to look so far ahead anymore, but at this point... the best is yet to come. I know it.

Yeah, I know. Puke. Stop trying to be so damn philosophical, Rebecca. It's not your thing. This isn't why people like you. They like you whiney, horrible, and bitchy. THAT is your thing.

Whatever, I'm tired. Lay off.

I want to celebrate. I'm probably going to end up watching TV with my roomate and drinking beer. Yeah, I know. I'm a real wild one.

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats to you yourself! I am happy for you, as I know you've been looking forward to being done with it for a while. You can now travel to Armenia and Hong Kong for your little angels. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts