Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
For an old man, his body wasn't too bad ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
savestheday91 said:
For an old man, his body wasn't too bad ;)
Tanned in the hot sun with gold chains. Spanish hippy who named his son after a rock song. Total opposite of conservative Tommy.

Tommy broken, the Blake rebroken. Tommy takes first set 6/4.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
TF, is it just my imagination, or are you trying to become the biggest thread-starting vcash whore on this forum? Have you always been this... ummm... prolific?

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Tanned in the hot sun with gold chains. Spanish hippy who named his son after a rock song. Total opposite of conservative Tommy.

Tommy broken, the Blake rebroken. Tommy takes first set 6/4.

Oh but not just a song... a rock OPERA. I love that CD, lol. I don't think I'd name my son after a "deaf dumb and blind kid", but he sure plays a mean pinball :)

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
his dad is pretty fit - plus no belly :p

he has my approval :lol:

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fee :p Truthfully, I NEVER get to see tennis. I don't have cable so I comment when I can.

Saves: Tommy says he can't sit through the movie. He finds it incredibly slow and boring.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Spanish hippy who named his son after a rock song. Total opposite of conservative Tommy.
Exactly what I thought. Tommy must be a rebel, trying hard not to grow up to be like his dad.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Fee :p Truthfully, I NEVER get to see tennis. I don't have cable so I comment when I can.

Saves: Tommy says he can't sit through the movie. He finds it incredibly slow and boring.
I know he doesn't like it, lol...:p I've never seen the movie, I just like the Who and own the CD :)

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Maybe it is a good luck thing?

In any case, I knew that this would be a tough one for James because Robredo takes the ball a lot earlier than Nadal and doesn't stand 10 feet behidn the baseline. He is playing beautifully right now.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Although I will say, I'd much prefer Mariano Monachesi's shirt to be off than Robredo the Elder.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Word. To be honest, I have noticed the sporadic nature of your posts in the past, so I thought that might have something to do with it (and I was just ribbing you a little bit too :D ).

Hmm, I think Robredo is losing his Mojo (or would that be MuyJo?).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Blake has found his game...and Now Tommy is Rattled.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Ouch for Robredo. He choked that second set away. :awww: Now Blake is playing much better and is up a break in the third. Should be a cruise now.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts