Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 9th of September (after yet more rest for Thomas ;)) he plays in Beijing in China!

Hopefully he can at least win 2 matches in a row...or is that too much to ask of our dear Thomas?!? :haha:

Kom Igen :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Hi, Siob!!! I am sorry to see Tojo lost the match to Seb (though I am happy for Seb's winning more, LOL).

I will take train to Beijing next Friday, and cheer for Tojo there for you, taking pics as promised!!! :D
Hope he can do well in Beijing!! :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
hey Nova! Have fun in Beijing! Please kiss tojo for me, will you? :lol:
By that time I might be away from home so it's sad that I won't have chance to see you and cheer for ToJo. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
novanora said:
Hi, Siob!!! I am sorry to see Tojo lost the match to Seb (though I am happy for Seb's winning more, LOL).

I will take train to Beijing next Friday, and cheer for Tojo there for you, taking pics as promised!!! :D
Hope he can do well in Beijing!! :hug:
Hiya...thanks so much i hope you have a good time and come back with lots of gossip to share :D :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
midsommardagen said:
hey Nova! Have fun in Beijing! Please kiss tojo for me, will you? :lol:
By that time I might be away from home so it's sad that I won't have chance to see you and cheer for ToJo. :cry:
i can't believe you will miss your home city tourney!!!! will you be out of Beijing total one week???? :smash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Aleksa's Laydee said:
Hiya...thanks so much i hope you have a good time and come back with lots of gossip to share :D :wavey:
thanks, i can imagine you are always discussing his gossip here and you do collect a lot yourself :p ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:haha: yeah when his fans are at events he's at...other times we don't get much :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,646 Posts
He may have played like an @ss in singles, the USO is his best tournament so far in '05 when it comes to doubles so we can't devote ourselves to Beijing just yet ;)

But anyway; go and rock the house in Beijing Thomas!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Aleksa's Laydee said:
:haha: yeah when his fans are at events he's at...other times we don't get much :sad:
You watched too many european touneys!!! then the gossips should be pretty enough unless you are a Tojo gossip addict :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
novanora said:
You watched too many european touneys!!! then the gossips should be pretty enough unless you are a Tojo gossip addict :p
:lol: ok we have lots :nerner:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Good luck in Beijing, Thomas.

And please, try to do well, ok? :rolleyes: :lol:

And have fun Nova! :wavey: looking forward to your gossips. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Melissa10 said:
Good luck in Beijing, Thomas.

And please, try to do well, ok? :rolleyes: :lol:

And have fun Nova! :wavey: looking forward to your gossips. :cool:
:hug:

I will!! :lol: but you know, one time gossiper, forever gossiper :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
novanora said:
:hug:

I will!! :lol: but you know, one time gossiper, forever gossiper :p
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
novanora said:
:hug:

I will!! :lol: but you know, one time gossiper, forever gossiper :p
HAHAHA. :lol:

Well, if its ToJo gossip, why not? :haha: I don't mind the reputation. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,646 Posts
I wonder what kind of gossip you will get on him :aplot: Something like "he didn't use his stringsaver once!" and we'll all be like :eek: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Melissa10 said:
HAHAHA. :lol:

Well, if its ToJo gossip, why not? :haha: I don't mind the reputation. :lol:
Tojo MTF Gossip Museum:

General Manager: Siobhan :hatoff:
Deputy Manager: Melissa :nerner:
Security Director: Francine :aplot:
VIP visitor and collection donator: Novanora :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: i like it...:D lets start a 'Tojo MTF Gossip Museum' yeah?? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
I will take the train to Beijing tomorrow night, will find some internet access there to keep in touch with you then, my museum colleagues.
 
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Top