Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. Sergio Garcia.

Yep, Marti is putting so much effort and concentration on Sergio's poor golf-game-without-a-major-win, that her game has begun to bottom out in the last few months.

It is ok to have a guy, but she should maintain focus on her career.
But, Marti is not alone, Kim Clijters had a drop in her game following her Roland Garros final after which she got more serious with Hewitt.

I think that Marti would chuck it all if little Sergio put a ring on her anxious finger and asked to make her last name Garcia.

However, if/when Sergio dumps Marti, she may be so pissed off that she will take her vengence out on the tour and we may see some more classic VENUS/Hingis finals once again.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Threrad # 7 for martina today

I know you guys love Martina Hingis, but why dont you post nice things about her????

MARTINA HINGIS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daniel, this is a tennis thread.
Martina Hingis losing in the first round to a player ranked #169 is news, big news.

I guess you forgot the thread count when VENUS lost in the first round at 2001 Roland Garros Championship, eh?

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
but Martina is coming from an injury, she needs more time.

my poor martina needs more support from her fans

:D :D :D

btw, i dont have anything against *cough* *ccough* Miss Williams :kiss:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
thanks Rocketta :wavey:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
i got it

*throwing Sergio million miles away from Marti*

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
yes she did.

End of the story.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Nadia isn't just a 169th ranked player. She has the talent to reach the top ten....she would've probably done it this year if she didn't get injured. Anyways, I agree........when Martina has a boyfriend her tennis goes downhill. I suggest she start concentrating on tennis again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
From all the reports that I have read Marti seems to be playing on "tired legs". My position is why? The surgery? Not enough preparation? Sergio got them in the air too much? :p

·
Registered
248 Posts
Pea, are you serious? Petrova barely has the talent to make the top 30, let alone the top 10. She's won NOTHING, and DONE nothing except reach #39, whoop dee. Hingis needs to stop making excuses about the game evolving so much(it has though) and DO something about it!

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Tsequoia01 said:
From all the reports that I have read Marti seems to be playing on "tired legs". My position is why? The surgery? Not enough preparation? Sergio got them in the air too much? :p

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :mad:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Pea said:
Nadia isn't just a 169th ranked player. She has the talent to reach the top ten....she would've probably done it this year if she didn't get injured. Anyways, I agree........when Martina has a boyfriend her tennis goes downhill. I suggest she start concentrating on tennis again.
Everyone in the top 50/100 has top ten talent. I could name you tons of players equally/more talented than Jelena Dokic, Monica Seles (I still luv you baby just hold on it gets better), and maybe even of the caliber of Justine Henin/Kim Clijsters. The difference is the players mental ability. I don't think Nadia (or most other Russians for that matter) will reach top ten because they don't have the mental experience. I say that people will reach top ten (and stay there not go in and out like Elena Dementieva or Sandrine Testud) that means I think they have the desire to reach the top. Such players like that are Daniela Hantuchova, Maria Sharapova for sure, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Dinara Safina, and Eleni Danilidou MAYBE. Not Lina K., not Elena B., not Harkleroad or Widjaja or Hsieh, and certainly not Nadia Petrova. With or without the injury she isn't a top ten player. Who is she better than? Good groundstrokes aren't enough anymore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The problem is martina is always trying to be like anna k.

1) anna gets sexy fashion shoots so martina gets done up all pretty like marilyn monroe

2) anna gets a latin lover so martina gets a well close to latin lover

3) anna takes a mondo slide in her career so martina takes a mondo slide just to show solidarity

1 - 20 of 28 Posts