Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, Guga almost won yesterday, don't forget 2 years ago he lost 9-7 in the 5th set against Rusedski... that was worse I think! even though he lost, Guga said that he never really found his game yesterday, he's happy about what he did last week and he'll now aim Davis Cup on Feb 7th.. he's still optimistic about his chances for Davis Cup and the clay season and I'm sure this is the beginning of a great year for him.. hey, he already won a title!!!!!!! I'm really happy to think about it and I hope and I'm sure he'll win many more titles this year.. you'll see in the clay masters!!

GO GUGA!! we're all with you!!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dude, Mister B, my Guga optimism has never ONCE simmered! I will love him dearly 'til the end man.

·
Registered
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know, 2 days after that match, I still enjoy the Australian Open and I'm really happy about Guga's play! Stepanek has a similar game to Sampras I think, and nobody could beat him in US Open... I hope Guga will take revenge and know what to do when they meet next! GO GUGA!!!!

now for the rest of the Australian Open I root for Agassi, Ferrero and Federer!! GO!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts