Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was bad. Today was good. Nothing especially fantastic happened... it was just good. I slept like, 12 hours after feeling so gross yesterday, and I just felt so great when I finally decided to roll out of bed. I could have gotten up much earlier, but I was like.... I DESERVE to sleep into noon, damnit. So I did :)

That always happens after a bad day for me... I feel like a fucking star the next. TOmorrow will be a good day as well.

I worked from 3:30 till 7:30 and spent most of that period on a hilarious caffeine high. I was talking nonstop, which is really unlike me. The patrons probably though I was on zee crack. Close enough.

This guy I work with walked in at 5:30 and did a little jump thing and was like "IT'S YOU!" And I was like.... whoa, buddy. Nobody gets that excited over seeing me. It was bizarre. It's like, who died and made me that cool? Then he started talking to me about stats, like he always does. Which is okay, if not a little weird.

Tonight is an in-night.... tomorrow will be an out-night. Some old dorm buddies are going to a hockey game and then out. I will miss the game, but go out. Everybody cares, right? Right.

oh, prima-one... I have some internet hilarity that I really must share with you. Remind me later. And prepare the chocolate.

Bingstah plays tomorrow. It's gonna be hawt! I hope he keeps his mouth open, what with that sexy fat lip and remaining half of his front tooth. Phwoar! What's not to want to hit?

I don't have anything to complain about today. If I think of something, I'll be sure to come back.

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
I THINK I LOVE THIS GIRL. I MUST SEE HER! RIGHT AWAY. QUICK, I'LL HOP THE NEXT PLANE TO CANADA AND MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT! REMIND YOUR MOTHER TO ACCOMPANY YOU TO THE BAGGAGE CLAIM WHERE I'LL BE WAITING PATIENTLY ON YOU.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts