Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never in my life would I have imagined Canada would have 1 player make the semis of a GS. Today we have 3 who's made it to the semis, at Wimbledon no less. Looks like Wimbledon14 is the slam where Canadians make their mark.... from practically nowhere. Who would have thought?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oh wow even better. Saw nester lost the men's double but didn't even think about the mixed double. Imagine 4 Canadian Wimbledon champs at once? :worship: I know its wishful thinking.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
You guys produced Bieber, so be happy this levels you up to zero.

Still a solid achievement though, such a small country and...oh wait :lol:

Nah, it's great indeed, especially for Genie, who's just awesome. Once she grows too appreciate Justin for what he really is and she'll be almost perfect :D

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
pospisil? :spit:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You stole 2 from Yugoslavia :D
Actually, we steal 99% of our population from somewhere ... (I was stolen from Switzerland 8 generations ago ... my wife from Holland 2 generations ago). So anyone else that can grow up to 6'5 and serve at 150mph is welcome as well. :) (While we are at it, can we please get some guys over here that play decent football / soccer?)

And sorry about all the Canadian celebrating lately .... we've had precious little to celebrate in tennis in, oh, a century or so. Just be patient & then we can go back to being normal fans until around 2114.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts