Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw on TV, Ana María declared to mag SEMANA: "We are back together since 7 months ago, and 8 months ago we came to the conclusion that we wanted to recover our mutual love"

:speakles:

:inlove:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Best news I've heard all year:sobbing:. Mighty inconsiderate of them to jeopardize Rafa's career in this manner in the interim though:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
solid foundation of trust

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
great news
2012 will be Rafa's year :yeah:

·
Registered
24,809 Posts
:bounce::lol::bounce:

Reactions: JolánGagó

·
Registered
116 Posts
Really?. They were not sitting together in the YEC matches.

·
Banned
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Perhaps they let it go again, that would perfectly explain Rafa's übershitty performance of late.

·
Registered
24,809 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
You know this is the only place I have seen any information that they are back together and now the only place I have seen where they might not be back together. Once a couple is a part it is usually hard to get back together and stay together. I hope for Rafa there is not more family problems :sad:

·
Banned
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You know this is the only place I have seen any information that they are back together and now the only place I have seen where they might not be back together. Once a couple is a part it is usually hard to get back together and stay together. I hope for Rafa there is not more family problems :sad:
Ana María was quoted all over the media here in Spain.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Ana María was quoted all over the media here in Spain.
But apparently Spain was as far as the news got because I always search the internet for things like that, but I can't find any information that they were back together. Neither can I find any information that they are back apart :shrug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts