Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I need to find out the official hotel for the Madrid Masters in October as I want to stay there. Someone told me that it's the NH Hotel Eurobuilding. Does anyone know if this is definitely true? I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,627 Posts
groupie alert :p
 

·
.
Joined
·
3,921 Posts
zethand said:
Is this his real hair.. I mean marat´s real hair... Tell me that it is a photoshop or something :)
It could be :lol: I adore how everyone can actually believe it`s his hair :haha:


Naaah! It`s not even photoshop, it`s Paint :p ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,748 Posts
i know the official hotel for bercy and the official hotels for roland garros but not for madrid sorry :tape:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,812 Posts
Als said:
Hey everyone! I need to find out the official hotel for the Madrid Masters in October as I want to stay there. Someone told me that it's the NH Hotel Eurobuilding. Does anyone know if this is definitely true? I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!
Did U post on the Madrid thread ??
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,627 Posts
Nimomunz said:
as if if you knew where these gorgeous men were staying you wouldnt wanna........... :devil:
Me :eek: never. I'd just offer my help as locker room asistant. Wanna see my pubes collection ;) :drool: :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,748 Posts
Maggie&MomoFan said:
i was actually wondering the official RG hotels so if anyone could help itd be great! thank you
Hotel California (such a lovely place :tape: ), Hotel Warwick, Residence Pierre&Vacances and some others ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Saumon said:
Hotel California (such a lovely place :tape: ), Hotel Warwick, Residence Pierre&Vacances and some others ;)
I dont mean to keep bugging you but like do certasin players tend to stay ast certain hotels, for example at the US Open nearly all the French players stayed at Le Parker Meridien?? Which would you say is the nicest also thanks a lot :wavey:
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,627 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,748 Posts
as far as I know Haas, Roddick and most of the American players go to the Hotel California...
some other players go to the Warwick hotel which is in the same street near the Champs Elysees
Nadal and Moya (and maybe Safin :confused: ) go to another hotel but I cant remember the name :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Saumon said:
as far as I know Haas, Roddick and most of the American players go to the Hotel California...
some other players go to the Warwick hotel which is in the same street near the Champs Elysees
Nadal and Moya (and maybe Safin :confused: ) go to another hotel but I cant remember the name :eek:
the warwick seemed really nice and so did the pierre et vacances bercy. do you know where any of the women stay which hotels?
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top