Ranking

As of Monday, May 25th 2015​

• Added : Nice, Geneva
    Dropped : Nice, Dusseldorf

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Re: Official FITD Ranks 2015 │ April 20th Congrats Cheeky Chick, Kamui and Fickel

Ranking

As of Monday, June 15th 2015​

• Added : Hertogenbosch, Eastbourne
    Dropped : Queens, Halle

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Re: Official FITD Ranks 2015 │ April 20th Congrats Cheeky Chick, Kamui and Fickel

Ranking

As of Monday, June 22th 2015​

• Added : Queens, Halle
    Dropped : Hertogenbosch, Eastbourne

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

Ranking

As of Monday, June 29th 2015​

• Added : Nottingham
    Dropped : ---

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Ranking

As of Monday, July 13th 2015​

• Added : Wimbledon
    Dropped : Wimbledon, Newport, Stuttgart, Bastad

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Re: Official FITD Ranks 2015│July 13th Congrats Cheeky Chick, Kamui, Fickel and Bjork

Acabo de encontrar este hilo por casualidad.

porque estoy en una forma de aprender cosas acerca de este sitio, yo no esperaba que mi nombre en la lista ...

bryan gracias, es allí. especie de feliz sólo porque está en la lista.

por cierto, ¿cuánto tiempo has puesto en hacer una tabla? debe necesitar una concentración demasiado.

:worship:

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Re: Official FITD Ranks 2015│July 13th Congrats Cheeky Chick, Kamui, Fickel and Bjork

Acabo de encontrar este hilo por casualidad.

porque estoy en una forma de aprender cosas acerca de este sitio, yo no esperaba que mi nombre en la lista ...

bryan gracias, es allí. especie de feliz sólo porque está en la lista.

por cierto, ¿cuánto tiempo has puesto en hacer una tabla? debe necesitar una concentración demasiado.

:worship:

Like 8-15 minuts in each update, it depends of the number of tournaments in the week. I did an spreadsheet who help me in almost everything I only need to put the positions of the players according to the final update. It's easy but there are some manager who didn't sort the result in the right order (I am one of this :p ) and I need to do it in the moment :D

Thanks Bry! :worship:

Are you going to be updating the Race for London?
Yes but I will do it until everything is updated, it's pointless to do it weekly since the start. I will try to update the rest of the tournaments tonight or tomorrow, I want to finish this ASAP.

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Ranking

As of Monday, July 20th 2015​

• Added : Newport
    Dropped : Hamburg, Bogota

·
Registered
18,732 Posts

Like 8-15 minuts in each update, it depends of the number of tournaments in the week. I did an spreadsheet who help me in almost everything I only need to put the positions of the players according to the final update. It's easy but there are some manager who didn't sort the result in the right order (I am one of this :p ) and I need to do it in the moment :D

Yes but I will do it until everything is updated, it's pointless to do it weekly since the start. I will try to update the rest of the tournaments tonight or tomorrow, I want to finish this ASAP.
:worship:​

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

Ranking

As of Monday, July 27th 2015​

• Added : Bastad, Bogota, Umag
    Dropped : Gstaad, Atlanta, Umag

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

Ranking

As of Monday, August 3rd 2015​

• Added : Hamburg, Gstaad, Atlanta
    Dropped : Washington, Kitzbuhel

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)

Ranking

As of Monday, August 10th 2015​

• Added : Washington, Kitzbuhel
    Dropped : Canada

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

Amazing work bry!! :worship:

Unfortunately I just found another error though :( In RG 2015, the wrong draw for ali was copied into the spreadsheet - so he should be 42nd instead of 71st, and everyone from 42-70 in the original spreadsheet should be 1 position lower. Maybe BMT or jervisjames can double check this.

Maybe don't bother correcting this though, since the amounts of ranking points at stake aren't that high, and you've done a lot of work already. I just wish I had seen this earlier :eek:

I posted the standings with this correction in the thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=31092225&postcount=116

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts

Hi.

I don't understand I only have 3 extra tournaments, even though I've played every event since May :confused:

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts

Oh sorry, I actually missed Nice/Geneva. My mistake

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

Amazing work bry :worship:

Unfortunately I just found another error though :( In RG 2015, the wrong draw for ali was copied into the spreadsheet - so he should be 42nd instead of 71st, and everyone from 42-70 in the original spreadsheet should be 1 position lower. Maybe BMT or jervisjames can double check this.

Maybe don't bother correcting this though, since the amounts of ranking points at stake aren't that high, and you've done a lot of work already. I just wish I had seen this earlier :eek:

I posted the standings with this correction in the thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=31092225&postcount=116
It won't take more than 1 minute to fix this mistake ;)

41 - 60 of 87 Posts