1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
No shirt ripping?

·
23,064 Posts
Oieras SF: Berlocq def. Gimeno-Traver 7-6(6) 6-2

Either I am just overdramatizing the quality on how Berlocq was grunting and putting effort, haha, but I thought it was a very high quality match on such a level as both players were giving everything -- no holds barred on defense (mostly from Berlocq) and offense (mostly from Gimeno-Traver) on both with some fine shotmaking. Berlocq had an early break 2-0 in the 1st Set but a bad game gave G-T the break back. After that, both seemed to be impenetrable on serve. TB came and as I expected, quite a close encounter, as both were holding their service well. 2nd Set was actually closer than the scoreline, with G-T being broken due to one good game I think by Berlocq, although one was just a bad game (worst of the match I think). Berlocq was great at the net too. Faces Berdych next and might have a chance if Berlocq keeps this intensity and Berdych gets a little unstable in the forehand again.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Zeballos likes Mcdonald's

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Great that the Warlocq finally gifted the audience an opportunity to see him in a final again instead of generously allowing his opponent to win :yeah:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:spit:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts