1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
fix for sure

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
It’s all part of a massive match fixing conspiracy that is definitely not run by Indonesian gambling cartels

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
This is true. I have seen this guy play very decent tennis but for some reason he loses a lot and can't sustain that level.
havent you heard? he’s part of the well organized match fixing accumulator gambling conspiracy that nobody apparently knows about except internet sleuths.

obviously.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
havent you heard? he’s part of the well organized match fixing accumulator gambling conspiracy that nobody apparently knows about except internet sleuths.

obviously.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Matthieu

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

obviously.
Ok, two things:
Your response doesn't make any sense as he's praising Brancaccio and not the other guy, so I take the intent is obviously trolling cause apparently you get triggered anytime someone say something about a player born east of Berlin.

Again, the you mentioning fixed accas is obviously referring to either the thread about what happened yesterday or me mentioning a famous acca of years ago, like that would be something so out of this world and match fixing doesn't exist at CH level.
Just to letting you know, there was a lot of talk about the old acca and several posts in here, so it's gonna take time but eventually it can be found, I wouldn't want you to make a fool of yourself in case someone bother to do the digging.
I also would like to know what competence you've got on the subject considering I hardly read you in the betting thread or talking about the gambling 'world' so to speak. So please do elaborate instead of acting like a 12 yo, hence at Budadii's level.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Ok, two things:
You response doesn't make any sense as he's praising Brancaccio and not the other guy, so I take the intent is obviously trolling cause apparently you get triggered anytime someone say something about a player born east of Berlin.

Again, the you mentioning fixed accas is obviously referring to either the thread about what happened yesterday or me mentioning a famous acca of years ago, like that would be something so out of this world and match fixing doesn't exist at CH level. I'd like to know what competence you've got on the matter considering I hardly read you in betting thread or talking about the subject. So please do elaborate instead of acting like a 12 yo, hence at Budadii's level.
yes I’m actively calling back to both of those threads, seems the only people besides me that are interested happen to have money in the pot.
I’ve played college tennis, I played futures, like 90% were “iron curtain guys” 🤷🏻‍♂️(and I would lose to @Johnny Groove , I know this based on hours of camera footage 😎 + I am old)

My point is, fixing happens but not as often as you paranoid lot think it does. My suggestion is stop gambling more money than you have on things you can’t control.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to letting you know, there was a lot of talk about the old acca and several posts in here, so it's gonna take time but eventually it can be found, I wouldn't want you to make a fool of yourself in case someone bother to do the digging.
yes I’m actively calling back to both of those threads, seems the only people besides me that are interested happen to have money in the pot.
Well well well: 5 Eastern-European players involved in fixed matches issues
😂😂😂

As for me losing money on CH qualies matches, but for some reason waiting seven hours to vent about it, if you had been around the betting thread I stated several times I only have Pinny as a book. Now, if you knew a thing or two about betting, which you obviously don't, you'd know Pinny doesn't offer CH qualies, pretty hard to lose money on such matches when you can't bet on them, isn't it?

Since I'm only on Pinny....
I've been blocked by 365 too
I'm not even gonna comment on you shading me in some remote non-tennis thread, a section I'm hardly active in, pretty self-evident of the kind of person you are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts