Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Milos easily. Wake me up for the final.
Well well well, if it isn't my new signature.
wake me up for the final
No excuse why milos wouldn't breeze thru to the final here, clay or not, pretty weak line up!
As long as Milos doesn't have a major drop in level from today, he'll win this match. And likely in 2 sets too, as it's hard to see Berlocq troubling him much.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
go to hell Milos.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Looks like enough is enough, GOAT is hungry and decided to grab a title here

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
:lol: at the ones that were telling that they will wake up for the final. These are the quotes I am going to remember.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
:haha: :haha: :haha:
What's wrong with my statement? I said as long as he didn't experience a major drop in level and he most certainly did today. That's probably the worst Milos has played since last summer. It looked like he didn't want to be out there at all. Heck, he essentially broke himself 4 times! Berlocq didn't really do anything other than put the ball in play and that was enough to win with Milos' blasting errors all over the court.

On to Madrid, then. Perhaps he'll care about that one a little more than this.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
I knew milos would be in danger in this one if he didnt play well. Berlocq qas one of the hand full of guys in the draw capable of beating him here. I honestly dont think he was taking this event seriously , he made his goals for the clay season clear. That being said i dont think he's at that point where he can be throwing away oppertunities such as this for titles

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
NID. Dedicated to all the canadatards who claimed Milos would storm to the title. Berlocq is the better clay player and this result is no surprise to anyone but deluded canadatards.
Milos will lose to most guys on any surface if he plays like that. That was awful and it had nothing to do with being the "better clay player." His level today was about the furthest it could possibly be from what it was at MC when he beat Robredo.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
I knew milos would be in danger in this one if he didnt play well. Berlocq qas one of the hand full of guys in the draw capable of beating him here. I honestly dont think he was taking this event seriously , he made his goals for the clay season clear. That being said i dont think he's at that point where he can be throwing away oppertunities such as this for titles
You were right, he clearly wasn't there mentally this week. There were signs of it yesterday, but it all came out today in one horrible mess of a match.

It's definitely a wasted opportunity for points, especially considering he's already well behind in the race due to missing February due to injury. He'll have to make up for it with better results at the M1000s.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
LOL WTF? That's awesome. How did Raodic lose this? :lol:

I picked him to win the whole thing

1 - 20 of 108 Posts