Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
50% is a fair percentage, Nadal has declined massively in terms of stamina and physical strength, he can't play 5 sets anymore, he is a massive choker, he can't win a tiebreak anymore, if he's to win another RG, he has to do it in 3 sets matches again, he can't afford to lose more than 1 set, i can easily see him win the first two sets against Thiem 7-5 6-4 then utterly collapse physically and mentally and lose the next three sets.
Do you actually beleive your desperate delusions or are you that stupid about tennis?
Nadal won FO just a few months ago, in unfavourable conditions to him, with greater ease than ever!
He massacred Djok in the final.
I look forward to your pain.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
50% chance is an insult. Especially given how he won it just a few months ago.
This must be based on his performance at the AO, which has basically nothing to do with what his performance at the FO will be like.
If I was a betting woman, I'd put my money down NOW, before the odds go up on him.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah, just like last year when you were all crying that Thiem wouldn't be in Rafa's half :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thiem was mentally checked-out after USO. It actually surprised me that he even went that far at RG.
And as if Dull's luck isn't enough, Thiem decided to tire out Schwartzman to give Dull a zombie in the SF.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Thiem was mentally checked-out after USO. It actually surprised me that he even went that far at RG.
And as if Dull's luck isn't enough, Thiem decided to tire out Schwartzman to give Dull a zombie in the SF.
Now say it again without crying :giggle:

·
Premium Member
11,792 Posts
Odds makers must have talked with Nadal's Physio and already knew about his condition 4 months ahead of time.

Only way its 50%

21 - 26 of 26 Posts