Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Oh, finally, third winning match in this season, time to win Oberstaufen slam :cool:

In second set Michał had break points on 5-4 and 6-5, but problem is still the same. This match showed that his place in on challengers, no in ATP tournaments...

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Didn't watch it but knowing the players I doubt a rally exceeded 10 seconds.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally he's trying challengers, something he should have done sooner. Maybe he will regain confidence this way
He has in plans playing in Liberec and Prague in next weeks, then break and probably US Open qualifying. He must good form that defend at least half points which he has from last year Asian tournaments, in other case, he will fall from top200 :/

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Michal:yippee:

Hope he keeps winning now and yes playing challengers seems like a better option for him:dance:

:hug:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Do we still keep his main draw losses count since it was just a challenger? Or is Vince's record safe for now?

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:lol: he was so lucky with the draw, tbh

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Considering Petzschner these days would lose to Freakyman's cat and only double breadstick Groove, this was a juicy draw for Przysiężny.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
No, he actually beat Bellucci recently.
Hm. That's a better joke than my one. Credit where it's due, man.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
3rd win of the year coming nearly 8 months in against a guy that barely plays anymore...after showing some pretty good form last year, Polfed has a long way to go to even being a decent player, but happy for the win

Didn't watch, but I can only imagine how badly PP played in the first set to get breadsticked

1 - 16 of 16 Posts