Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theage.com.au/news/world...mbat-****-claim/2008/03/27/1206207282301.html

NZ man's 'wombat ****' claim

March 27, 2008
Advertisement

A New Zealand man who claimed to have been left speaking Australian after being ****d by a wombat has been sentenced to 75 hours' community work for his trouble.

Arthur Ross Cradock, a 48-year-old orchard worker, admitted in the Nelson District Court yesterday to the charge of using a phone for a fictitious purpose, after calling police with the message, "I've been ****d by a wombat".

Police prosecutor Sergeant Chris Stringer told the court that on the afternoon of February 11 Cradock called the police communications centre, threatening to "smash the filth" if they arrived at his home that night.

When asked if he had an emergency, he replied "yes", Mr Stringer said.

On a second subsequent call to the communications centre, Cradock told police he was being ****d by a wombat at his Motueka address, and sought their immediate help.

He called police again soon after, and gave his full name, saying he wanted to withdraw the complaint.

"I'll retract the **** complaint from the wombat, because he's pulled out," Cradock told the operator at the communications centre, who had no idea what he was talking about, Mr Stringer said.

"Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know, I didn't hurt my bum at all," Cradock then told the operator.

Mr Stringer said alcohol had played a big part in Cradock's life. However, defence lawyer Michael Vesty said alcohol was not a problem that day.

Judge Richard Russell said he was not quite sure what motivated Cradock to make those statements to the police.

In sentencing, he warned Cradock not to do it again.

stuff.co.nz

·
Registered
148 Posts
"I'll retract the **** complaint from the wombat, because he's pulled out," Cradock told the operator at the communications centre,
LOL at that quote. How the hell do you let yourself get ****d by a wombat? This guy should have taken this incident to the grave.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
LOL at that quote. How the hell do you let yourself get ****d by a wombat? This guy should have taken this incident to the grave.
Not if your 'mates' are used to you communicating in Kiwi, and out slips a bit of Aussie, perhaps? ...What I can't quite fathom is that although alcohol has played quite a part in the defendant(?)s life, it was not a problem that day.

·
Registered
771 Posts
For the rest of his life, Arthur Ross Cradock will be known as the guy who is sexually attracted to wombats. I guess there are worse things to have your name be connected too... none off the top of my head I can think of.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
I guess there are worse things to have your name be connected too... none off the top of my head I can think of.
i can

Djokovic family

Reactions: leng jai

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
:clap2: Congratulations, you've mentioned Djokovic in a thread that has nothing to do with him. He must be discussed in every single thread. :wavey:
Yep and the serbtards never mention fakervic in an unrelated thread

1 - 19 of 19 Posts