Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
with the aussie open move to early to mid February the NY open will not happen in 2021

Will miss court colour

Reactions: Yuma

Registered
Reactions: NextGenKing

Registered
Are you the tournament director? Who should I give my tips to?
Well, you like tennis right? I would amuse a local club?

If you aren't that wealthy, which is totally appropriate, i would suggest giving nothing at all.

Being a douchebag is priceless - I hope you aren't one in real life.

justice for all
I guess they'll be back in 2022 when things are back to normal. 2021 will still be one big mess.

Registered
It's fun, any tournament that gives a WC to a college kid is cool in my book 馃槑

and the black court is obviously awesome, just a bad location

Registered
Well, you like tennis right? I would amuse a local club?

If you aren't that wealthy, which is totally appropriate, i would suggest giving nothing at all.

Being a douchebag is priceless - I hope you aren't one in real life.
The only douchebag here I see is you tbh. I actually liked the tournament, still remember Schnur getting screwed in the final vs Opelka. You're quick to assume things, which is a woke trend, so don't put that on me. New York people will never go watch Ivo Karlovic vs Jordan Thompson, they got too much other entertainment going on, so my first comment was pointed more at them than at the tournament.

Registered
The only douchebag here I see is you tbh. I actually liked the tournament, still remember Schnur getting screwed in the final vs Opelka. You're quick to assume things, which is a woke trend, so don't put that on me. New York people will never go watch Ivo Karlovic vs Jordan Thompson, they got too much other entertainment going on, so my first comment was pointed more at them than at the tournament.
I enjoy the tournament, it promotes Long Island, and it promotes tennis and it promotes US players. Come on man, you know its just not in a good spot.

Registered
I enjoy the tournament, it promotes Long Island, and it promotes tennis and it promotes US players. Come on man, you know its just not in a good spot.
I enjoyed it too. I like the black courts, I liked the camera angles, everything. But it ain't gonna work unless they get a big name player there. And even then I doubt things will change much before the semi's and the final.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts