Nuno Borges is a really interesting prospect for 2020. Probably most of you don't know him, but at 22 y.o. he's finally starting a full-time pro career at tennis. Why? He was in the USA studying and had an historic career on College.
- 5x All-American (2x doubles)
- 3x South Eastern Conference Player of the Year
- 2017 Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) National Champion
- 2019 NCA National Runner-Up (Semifinals in 2017, 2018 and 2019)
- 2019 ITA Division I Player of the Year
- Best MSU tennis player ever with 189 overall wins in 4 years
- Mississippi State’s all-time leader in overall winning percentage (74.4%, 189-65)
In this topic I'll be updating his progress. There's surely top100 material on his tennis and I project that he'll be already playing at Challenger Level by the end of the 2020 season.
ITF 15K: 7
ITF 15K: 5