A couple of big ins this week;

Prince (+ La Franchie) back for the Titans
Gasnier back for the Dragons

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
putting on St George with everything I got
;)
Good Luck, i think you are going to need it. You may want to go to BWS and grab a couple of drinks for this one. Dragons are the masters of killing themselves and opposition don't even need to play well for them to cause errors. I've learnt my lesson.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Good Luck, i think you are going to need it. You may want to go to BWS and grab a couple of drinks for this one. Dragons are the masters of killing themselves and opposition don't even need to play well for them to cause errors. I've learnt my lesson.
i love ur avator, very nice shielas
:p

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Eels at $1.97 for me tonight

And Freak the fact that Bobcat got off is a complete joke
Gucci if you anlayse it closely the 1st tackler went abit too low therefor Ryles dropped abit quicker then usual,also Ryan didnt really take a big swing which i think was the key in letting him off,also the fact he sort off let his arm drop when contact was about to be made,everyone has their opinions :)

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Dragons will win 2nite and comfortably imo,like boys 2 men!!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Just the one for 2nite!!

60 units on St George Dragons -7.5pts over Newcastle Knights - This match is like Boys 2 men especially without Johnsy/Buderus time for pay back!!30+ @ 7.50 isnt out of the question,there should be a Man of the match option with the Freak Mark Gasnier awarded!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Gucci if you anlayse it closely the 1st tackler went abit too low therefor Ryles dropped abit quicker then usual,also Ryan didnt really take a big swing which i think was the key in letting him off,also the fact he sort off let his arm drop when contact was about to be made,everyone has their opinions :)
It's called a Careless Head High Tackle :rolleyes: Looks the NRL are doing favors for SL Bull:( dogs

1 - 20 of 66 Posts