Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
TC

You might want to be careful about that question. I've visited the Lleyton lounge. The Lleykis are just crazy enough to immoblize this board with a deluge of lip-locking pictures, quotes and analyses. Something like the flood that led to Noah to build his ark. ;)

Like someone else said don't mess with them.:p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
luvbadboys said:
TC

The Lleykis are just crazy enough to immoblize this board with a deluge of lip-locking pictures, quotes and analyses.

Thanks for the great idea! :D

·
Registered
28,278 Posts
the cat said:
You aniti Hewitt posters better get used to him dominating the ATP Tour! :eek: As a player and competitior, Hewitt is the best! And this is coming from a Safin fan and long time tennis fan. I know tennis greatness when I see it. And Lleyton Hewitt is the only player of the under age 25 crop who posesses greatness! Did I spell posesses wrong? :confused:
This coming from the same man who also picked Carolina to win the Stanley Cup, and New Jersey to win the NBA Champs.

Just thought that I would remind you.

Now to adress your comments, I would like to say, that I totally disagree.

I think he will likely remain number on next year for most of it at least, and that he has about 3 more slams in him - over the next two years.

As for being the only one under 25 who posseses the ability to be consistently great, and win a lot of big tournaments etc etc, I could not agree with you less.

But I think I've made it clear what I think of your predictions *snickers*

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.