Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I found the post style itself funny, giggled and I liked lots of Fedal critical posts too. However, this doesn’t mean I think Djokovic is a cheater. In dubio pro reo and I don’t really care about players private life at all (apart from KAndy’s a bit since Kelsey and I’ve emailed a lot). I just find it annoying to blame losses on their wives or other women. Your gf/wife etc isn’t at fault for your failing as she only cares and wishes the best for you.

I’m not criticising you, but this general sentiment which was especially popular a few years ago is something, as I’m entitled to my opinion, I don’t like.

😏
Is Kevin Anderson aware of this long distance affair?

·
Super Moderator
8,502 Posts
Reactions: Raiden

·
Registered
11,818 Posts
Reactions: Kowchi

·
Super Moderator
8,502 Posts
And you can't even rent her a private jet to come see you? Shame. Or at minimum buy her a plane ticket?
Corona quarantine ruining us. If there’s no quarantine with a jet I’ll buy immediately one for her then

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
No. That's only an excuse. There's always a way around coronavirus.

I'm just joking with you btw. 😅 I'm happy for my girl @clearwaters for finding true love halfway around the world. She found a real gem in IBM. Self-proclaimed second-sexiest man alive, filthy rich, charismatic, and flaunts his love for her. I wish I had 1/100 of IBM's qualities. 😞

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
I don't like Kyrgios, but he absolutely destroyed Boris here. Imagine being in your 50s and get humiliated by a thug in his 20s. Becker is so devoid of substance, he has no way of getting back at him.
Nick didn't 'destroy' anyone. He is stating the absolute obvious.

It doesn't take any effort or insight to say what Nick said. Anyone can throw the line out that "Zverev bad. He should have quarantined"

When in reality you look at Nick's Instagram, he is out at restaurants, bars and gatherings almost every night.

Boris is a 6 time slam winning legend. Nick is the biggest underachiever in men's tennis history, who takes out his failure on anyone that catches his eye.

The only things that have destroyed' Boris are his idiotic financial decisions.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

It doesn't take any effort or insight to say what Nick said. Anyone can throw the line out that "Zverev bad. He should have quarantined"

When in reality you look at Nick's Instagram, he is out at restaurants, bars and gatherings almost every night.

Boris is a 6 time slam winning legend. Nick is the biggest underachiever in men's tennis history, who takes out his failure on anyone that catches his eye.

Lol because someone has 6 trophies doesn't mean he got the higher ground

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Lol because someone has 6 trophies doesn't mean he got the higher ground
Higher ground on what?

Nick is right about quarantine, but like I said, he said nothing that everyone else isn't already saying.

In fact Boris agreed what Zverev did was disgraceful, but he objected to Nick criticizing Zverev with such harsh words on a public platform.

I agree with Boris, as it achieved absolutely nothing.

·
Super Moderator
8,502 Posts
No. That's only an excuse. There's always a way around coronavirus.

I'm just joking with you btw. 😅 I'm happy for my girl @clearwaters for finding true love halfway around the world. She found a real gem in IBM. Self-proclaimed second-sexiest man alive, filthy rich, charismatic, and flaunts his love for her. I wish I had 1/100 of IBM's qualities. 😞
Since when is she your girl? 🧐🤔

I’m not self-proclaimed second-sexiest, I’m too sexy for proclaiming that by myself.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Since when is she your girl? 🧐🤔

I’m not self-proclaimed second-sexiest, I’m too sexy for proclaiming that by myself.
A 81 yo newbie pops out of nowhere and claims ownership over our dear clearwaters. 😂
The hero of this thread would have said: "Have the audacity to lay low" :p

·
Super Moderator
8,502 Posts
A 81 yo newbie pops out of nowhere and claims ownership over our dear clearwaters. 😂
The hero of this thread would have said: "Have the audacity to lay low" :p
The hero of this thread says: Stop derailing this thread you mugs

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,264 Posts

I guess you didn't understand what I was saying. It's definitely not normal for a 20 year old to feel the legitimacy to tell a 50 year old tennis legend "Haha nah bro I’m good, don’t act like you’re my friend now because you got sat down.". And Boris doesn't have what it takes to put the kid in his place, they're both immature twats.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
The hero of this thread says: Stop derailing this thread you mugs
Oh so now you're taking the high ground, mug :p

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Number of people who actually believe this broom closet tabloid story. :rolleyes:
Not a tabloid story. It's a documented in the court of law.

In the end Broom Broom himself confirmed the women's allegations (the woman herself was the tabloid's source). But he admited it only after he hired a famous London detective agency (The Pinkerton) and colleted as much data as possible on the woman claiming child support. On Boris's orders the private dicks went as far as removing a soiled diaper from her rubbish bin for DNA testing.

Of course ultimately it doesn't matter how that Russian got his semen.

We know 100% certain that she had opportunities given that Boris is the type who wasn't policing access to his nether regions.

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Not a tabloid story. It's a documented in the court of law.

In the end Broom Broom himself confirmed the women's allegations (the woman herself was the tabloid's source). But he admited it only after he hired a famous London detective agency (The Pinkerton) and colleted as much data as possible on the woman claiming child support. On Boris's orders the private dicks went as far as removing a soiled diaper from her rubbish bin for DNA testing.

Of course ultimately it doesn't matter how that Russian got his semen.

We know 100% certain that she had opportunities given that Boris is the type who wasn't policing access to his nether regions.

Big Boris is a kingpin. I love black women like him as well but I dont do nearly as well as him hahaha. I am not a 6'3 athlete alas.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts