Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
He cheated on his wife while she was about to have a baby? That is fuckin sick. I have no respect for people that do things like that.
In a broom closet of all places. Oral. Sperm held in mouth, broom-closet DIY inpregnation performed inmediately after by the female. Baby was born nine months later.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
He should be.
Nick is an ignorant ass fool
He should be if he was dumb sheep like you. There is no systematic racism.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
In a broom closet of all places. Oral. Sperm held in mouth, broom-closet DIY inpregnation performed inmediately after by the female. Baby was born nine months later.
... what? Whats broom-closet DIY inpregnation? I dont see how the rest results in a baby lol

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
According to him, the closet story is a myth. They had sex on the stairs between two toilets. Much better Boris!

I don't even blame him for cheating although his 'timing' was not that great, to put it mildly, but he denied that the child was his for a while. That's messed up and certainly not responsible behaviour. The child was like a miniature Boris Becker.

Nick has done some crazy stuff, but he ain't no Boris Becker.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
If some on MTF have the hutzpah to call a responsible devoted family man like Novak names like ‘Wackovid’, there can’t even b any proper words low enough in dictionary to describe these 2 assclowns.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
He should be if he was dumb sheep like you. There is no systematic racism.
I didn't mention systematic racism idiot.

It's about him representing his people.

Would be great to see a brown/black guy win multiple slams.

Would inspire many other such men to take up the sport. The way Serena has done with the women.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I didn't mention systematic racism idiot.

It's about him representing his people.

Would be great to see a brown/black guy win multiple slams.

Would inspire many other such men to take up the sport. The way Serena has done with the women.
Wow... that is just pure racist or ignorance. Nick is not black... he is greek-malaysian mixed. You need to educate yourself man.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Becket's attitude is strange. Clearly doesn't understand Nick's point or what a rat is because it wasn't Nick that leaked the footage.

·
6,307 Posts
This is disgraceful from Boris.

Where is the fight though, I'm only seeing one guy insulting another guy. Has Kyrgios replied? I feel that a harsh reply is warranted after being called a rat
Nick must be abstaining from alcohol or something silly like that.
He normally wouldn't hold back on returning serve to anyone.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Yeah... the slut set him up good and proper.Probably had a turkey baster in her purse waiting for the first rich sportsman that came her way and then $$$.

I remember reading an article a few years back that when her lawyers got in touch with him he at first laughed it off because he said he didn't bang her so he had no fears whatsoever that he got her pregnant.When the DNA tests came through though and it was confirmed it was his he then realised what she had done.What a moron!

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
"Farfetch" seems to be some kind of luxury online retailer, so perhaps this is a sponsored tweet and if it gets enough engagement, Becker gets money from them. It certainly sounds like something this perpetually broke-ass clown would do. :LOL:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
According to him, the closet story is a myth. They had sex on the stairs between two toilets. Much better Boris!

I don't even blame him for cheating although his 'timing' was not that great, to put it mildly, but he denied that the child was his for a while. That's messed up and certainly not responsible behaviour. The child was like a miniature Boris Becker.
Yeah, but when she grew up people could see that she couldn't possibly be his daughter so Boris was right. Oh...

http://instagr.am/p/CBtFdGslkul/

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Oral. Sperm held in mouth, broom-closet DIY inpregnation performed inmediately after by the female. Baby was born nine months later.
Boris is lucky she saved his load only for herself — and didn't go groupie on him (spare a portion, divide it up and distribute it to multiple girlfriends).

41 - 60 of 137 Posts