Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
He should follow the rules. It's nice that the guy has to follow the rules for once in an effing eclipse. Go chicks!!!

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
That was an outrage. Why can't he show off his beautiful biceps. :drool: I couldn't believe they made him change lol. In my humble opinion, Tommy should be the one wearing something tight around his perfectly shaped ass, not Serena. Although I had no problem with Serena's outfit. I just think it would look better on Tommy that's all. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
He should follow the rules. It's nice that the guy has to follow the rules for once in an effing eclipse. Go chicks!!!
The rule should be changed. The men have so little choice in variety of clothing. What's the big deal if Tommy shows some arm? People complaing that the men are all alike but then they aren't even allowed to express their personal fashion tastes. Personally, I think John McEnroe had a good idea: shirts and skins - or even better, skins and skins:D

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I'm sorry but, Who Cares!!!!!! We all know Tommy has bigger dramas in his life.

I just think this is all funny as if this is some big controversial thing that would emotionally upset people. LOL!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Anyway, sorry. I understand this is something to talk about-- juicy topic, and it should be discussed. But I am playing the devil's advocate I guess

·
Registered
752 Posts
simple- men run the tennis world.

yeah, i saw that pic and in the words of Courier- oh my goodness!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have always noticed Tommy hated the sleeves cos he always pull them you know..

I thought you were obliged to wear those tennis shirts, polo thingies and that t-shirts for example were forbidden? Apparently they changed the rules.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts