Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's some fantastic stat here. What reason this fact?

In return although Federer can't beat Nadal on clay 11 years...

·
Registered
506 Posts
And when was the last time they beat him ON clay? Anyway Rafa doesn't care. He has won lots of tourneys on hardcourt since then where Novak and Roger wasn't good enough to reach him in the draw. It's not Rafa problem they weren't good enough.

I seriously doubt this is a thought that even cross the world number 1 mind.

Only Roger and Novak fans obsess over that. Rafa only cares about winning the tourney not who was or wasn't good enough to reach the final to face him.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
'Nadal will not win WTF'
'Nadal won't win Paris'
'Nadal... this and that'

Keep it up. I love how you're all obsessed with Rafa.

PS Federer couldn't beat Rafa in a slam for 10 years (TEN YEARS). Be sure to memorize that. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
506 Posts
PS Federer couldn't beat Rafa in a slam for 10 years (TEN YEARS). Be sure to memorize that. Have a nice day.
Now this is ONE i'm going to memorize for sure. Thank you very much for pointing it out. This is the ultimate drop the mic on the haters. That was slap dap in the middle of the so called GOAT prime as well. smh

·
King Of Tennis
2,656 Posts
'Nadal will not win WTF'
'Nadal won't win Paris'
'Nadal... this and that'

You forgot Miami, another huge hole in the resume.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Who cares about this shit now? Nadal didn‘t Play either of them at this event. What’s up with out-of-place random threads to mock one of the big-three lately even though It has no relevance to the ongoing tournament/happenings whatsoever?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'Nadal will not win WTF'
'Nadal won't win Paris'
'Nadal... this and that'

You know ONLY 2 players beat Rafa in RG) It's Nadal's territory even now! But Federer overall is NOT great on CLAY you know it! And Nadal is GREAT on ALL surface!!!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who cares about this shit now? Nadal didn‘t Play either of them at this event. What’s up with out-of-place random threads to mock one of the big-three lately even though It has no relevance to the ongoing tournament/happenings whatsoever?
It's not about this tournaments. Just post)

·
justice for all
15,142 Posts
And counting. I think Nadal will never again win over Fed/ faker outside clay. They've just figured that old fart completely.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Now this is ONE i'm going to memorize for sure. Thank you very much for pointing it out. This is the ultimate drop the mic on the haters. That was slap dap in the middle of the so called GOAT prime as well. smh
Sure. I use it as an antidote for the biggest Fedtards.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Interesting stat, didn't realize it had been so long. Also, Federer has not beaten Nadal or Djokovic on clay in a while as well, right? Granted it's a bit less relevant since in this case it's on one surface and the other case it's outside one surface.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Aye, let's discuss this at length and forget Nadal won 2 more slams, including the USO. He has only 1 to tie and 2 to break, plus he secured another YE #1. But of course, hole in the reso here and another one here, blah blah blah. The lengths people will go to drag him is unreal.

Reactions: tribalfusion

·
Registered
131 Posts
For all we know Nadal does know how to win big points and big tourneys... in the end I believe he will tie Federers 20 slams.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts