Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be a lot of hatred for Novak's family. Can someone please tell me why?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
there is hatred (mostly fake hatred with a strong sense of admiration beneath) for his talent and success , which envelops him and his family alike.

mostly because fedfans arent ready for the change thats happening already

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Yes, even a newbie like me got the impression that this board consists of 90% clowns.
But I was hoping the other 10% are good for a serious question.
Sorry about that. In fact, I'm one of the Stupid Folks around here who actually gives a serious answer to questions once in a while. :hatoff:

A lot of people don't like Novak's family as they seem to behave as *trash* during tournaments, not giving any respect to other players, and even saying idiotic things like 'he's going down' addressing a 'certain other player' who has achieved a lot more than Djoko has so far - and who most probably has achieved much more than their son ever will. :angel:

Dressing up in idiotic tees and cheering against their son's opponents whenever that particular guy has to serve and the like, doesn't really help either. Hope that explains at least a little bit. ;)

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
they are evil , u forgot that

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
1 - 20 of 158 Posts