Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
H2h is meaningless, especially since Federer is 38. Novak ain’t winning FO either.
"H2H is meaningless"!?
In an individual sport!?
What other grand thought you have to share with us? "The earth is flat"?

27:23
soon to be 3x:23.
:)

And FO/RG is in the bag already. Mainly because Novak decided it. And others know it.
At this point - it's a matter of time - sit back and enjoy. Tissues ready.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Jiri Novak hasn't got a hope in hell of claiming the title of GOAT

·
Registered
124 Posts
Jiri Novak hasn't got a hope in hell of claiming the title of GOAT
neither has "swissmaestro" anymore... BTW - did Roger Federer gave this nickname "swiss maestro" to himself!?
I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
:))))) Jiri Novak, Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal had their chance and missed it.
I still think that Roger is better than Jiri though... Although there are people who differ on that.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I honestly think that by the end of 2021 he will have all the important records broken.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty much a given at this point.
Hence the desperation and the depression in the Fedal's fans ranks.
It was inevitable.
It's still funny to see them squirm in denial for at least a little bit more before they can permanently go into their ruins.:cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's still funny to see them squirm in denial for at least a little bit more before they can permanently go into their ruins.:cool:
Kinda is, but I'm trying not to enjoy it too much.
Even at this point, Novak is the GOAT - and they all know it. What'll happen in the next 2 years will be just cementing his status.
And I don't enjoy their predicament. Not too much, at least.
I'm more about let's see how far/big Novak Djokovic can go.
That's the fun part.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
After USO19 & a shaky AO20 final, nothing is a given & prioritizing is key. This starts w/ goaI to surpass Fed's 11 HC majors record Once & for AII so needs to ensure he arrives at USO20 in better form/shape & if that means skipping FO or WB, so b it. DoubtfuI him taking this approach but shouId Iearn what happend to Murrinka after their grueIing 2017 FO SF (eventually unable to compete in USO17) & not damage body to win a Tourn. that doesn't reward your skillset the way other surfaces do. Even over exerting for another WB at the cost of weakening chances at USO Iike last year would b a setback to Iegacy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
After USO19 & a shaky AO20 final, nothing is a given & prioritizing is key. This starts w/ goaI of surpassing Fed's 11 HC majors record once & for aII so needs to ensure he arrives at USO20 in better form/shape & if that means skipping FO or WB, so b it. DoubtfuI him taking this approach but shouId Iearn what happend to Murrinka after their grueIing 2017 FO SF & not damage body to win a Tourn. that doesn't reward your skillset the way other surfaces do. Even another WB at the cost of weakening chances at USO Iike last year would b a setback to Iegacy.
the goal is 2 or more of all GSs and 2 or more of all 1000s. Weeks at #1 (done). # of WTFs. YE #1s.
The HC record (and GS record) will sort itself out along the way.
H2H will get better along the way too.
And that's all she wrote.
18-24 months.

·
Registered
886 Posts
"H2H is meaningless"!?
In an individual sport!?
What other grand thought you have to share with us? "The earth is flat"?

27:23
soon to be 3x:23.
:)

And FO/RG is in the bag already. Mainly because Novak decided it. And others know it.
At this point - it's a matter of time - sit back and enjoy. Tissues ready.
Hahahahaha if H2h is so important, then I can claim Kyrgios and Roddick are better than Djokovic. Dull and Thiem will be able to beat Novak at French.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Djokovic will soon start fighing off his age. It will start taking its toll on him. He neends to figure out a way to make up for the decline caused by aging. He's the youngest one of the Big3, but he needs to learn from his precedessors, who have been coping with their physical decline quite well. Djokovic may need to make some adjustments to his playing style so he will not expsense as much energy as he has to prevent overuse of stamina. If he can improve his mediocre serve, he can shorten points on his serve, which will siginicantly reduce the damage on his body and shorten the time he spends on the court.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hahahahaha if H2h is so important, then I can claim Kyrgios and Roddick are better than Djokovic. Dull and Thiem will be able to beat Novak at French.
27:23 baby.
27:23.
soon to be 3x:23 :)))))))

Novak has beaten Fed's a** more often than most got in the main draw :))))
At this point - I think Novak takes exceptional satisfaction from beating Fed.
Takes his time, enjoys every moment, and get Fed to cwy every time :)))
It's EPIC.
And it's fun.
Fed should retire ASAP, because Novak enjoys breaking him mentally and in every other way.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Djokovic will soon start fighing off his age. It will start taking its toll on him. He neends to figure out a way to make up for the decline caused by aging. He's the youngest one of the Big3, but he needs to learn from his precedessors, who have been coping with their physical decline quite well. Djokovic may need to make some adjustments to his playing style so he will not expsense as much energy as he has to prevent overuse of stamina. If he can improve his mediocre serve, he can shorten points on his serve, which will siginicantly reduce the damage on his body and shorten the time he spends on the court.
yeah... I think you're right... In about 2-3 years that might start happening.
And in the meantime and before that - Novak will take another 5-6GSs, 7-8 1000s and beat Fed and Rafa a few more times each.
And about his serve and his serve points - did you actually watch him play last year? You should... It's all there on youtube.

·
Registered
103 Posts
yeah... I think you're right... In about 2-3 years that might start happening.
And in the meantime and before that - Novak will take another 5-6GSs, 7-8 1000s and beat Fed and Rafa a few more times each.
And about his serve and his serve points - did you actually watch him play last year? You should... It's all there on youtube.
I know Djokovic has a decent serve with that beautiful motion. I always try and learn how he hits his serve. I'm just saying he can use his serve effectively to set up points, but he can't expect many free points off his serves, right? I don't know if it's possible, but by possing a bigger serve, he can afford more free points, thus shorter points in his favor. u no what I mean?

·
Registered
886 Posts
27:23 baby.
27:23.
soon to be 3x:23 :)))))))

Novak has beaten Fed's a** more often than most got in the main draw :))))
At this point - I think Novak takes exceptional satisfaction from beating Fed.
Takes his time, enjoys every moment, and get Fed to cwy every time :)))
It's EPIC.
And it's fun.
Fed should retire ASAP, because Novak enjoys breaking him mentally and in every other way.
You’re a fuckin idiot. Not wasting my time anymore. Toodles 😊

·
Registered
124 Posts
You’re a fuckin idiot. Not wasting my time anymore. Toodles 😊
And there it is. Insults, curse words, anger.
All signs of bad upbringing and desperation. Typical these days among Fed's fans.
D E S P E R A T I O N

One of those things that always puzzled me... Fed, a classy and stylish guy, having fans of such a profile.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts