Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow at www.novak-djokovic.com EXCLUSIVE Interview with Nole!

You think Novak is in Belgrade at the moment?

What is he doing now?

Want a suprise in Umag, maybe? You will be given a FANTASTIC news!

Stay with us!

This year Novak will be No.1 seed!

Last year scores:

R32
Belic, Luka (CRO)
6:3 6:3

R16
Ianni, Stefano (ITA)
6:3 6:4

Q
Vanek, Jiri (CZE)
6:1 3:6 7:5

S
Moya, Carlos (ESP)
6:1 7:5

F
Wawrinka, Stanislas (SUI)
6:6 (Djokovic retired)

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
ARE YOU INSANE MARKO IS PLAYING UMAAAAG???

*dies*

:inlove:

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
ooo interesting news good luck to nole oo and his weee lil bro :)

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
On the reverse, I hope he keeps at it and develops to be the great player everyone says he will be (but better than Nole? I'm not so sure...)... having an older brother that does well on the tour will certainly help him get WCs and sponsorships, etc.

I will want the Djokoboys 1, 2, and 3 :D And they need to take turns winning all the doubles titles with one another.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks this might be a bad idea? :p Sure, the doubles is cute... but Marko in an ATP singles :eek: I just hope he doesn't get spanked, he could end up with Donald Young Syndrome. :scared:
I was thinking the same thing, lets just see who is he draws first

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
At least the WC is for qualifying, not main draw.

Am I the only one who read "fag" instead of "fatigue" in the interview there? :tape:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Not just you, it does say fag :p

.. and Lee is right. The WC is for qualies. I wouldn't be happy if he gets a WC into the main draw, it's much too soon for that. I don't think it's wise for him to have things so easy.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Not just you, it does say fag :p

.. and Lee is right. The WC is for qualies. I wouldn't be happy if he gets a WC into the main draw, it's much too soon for that. I don't think it's wise for him to have things so easy.
I agree :) I've always been pleased that Nole earned his way to the top... the last thing I would want is for Marko to be the next Donald Young. :scared:

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
I know, but I mean... qualifying in an ATP event is still a huge step up from a low tier juniors. I'm not saying that Marko won't win a point, but it could still be disappointing if he were to lost 0 and 0. I mean, it would be expected. I'm just worried that such a thing might hurt his confidence. He can take it two ways, that it's just experience and for fun, and that he's very young and has a lot of time to improve... or he could react very badly.

I don't mean to be negative (isn't that Jess' role? :p), just cautious. But if Marko is anything like Nole, he would never take anything very seriously. :p

I just want him to win a few games. It would be nice if he drew a shitty Croat WC :p

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
1 - 20 of 253 Posts