Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many times you've heard this ? I've been Novak fan long enough to read at least couple of hundred times such crap from mad Fedal fans. And in some way and in some moment, others (non biased) were buying that sh*t also, because we all know when you repeat one lie often enough - it becomes good as truth.
An example:
User "DavisCup2014" - More pathetic moaning because Djokovic is not popular. You fans of his are as bad as him, why don't you like me! ?

Journalists were also behaving very badly towards Novak in order to make his chances defending title as low as they could. During Wimby Boris Becker was accused of coaching while matches were in progress, Novak was pushed around in presses with ball girl incident (where a ball girl was supposedly crying after Novak yelled for towel), Novak's father was also attacked in British newspapers just one day before final. As an addition to journalists misbehaving, more than 90% of people on central court were rooting for Federer, and again some of most rude ones were heckling Novak in important moments of final.

We could be pulling victim card here and there a bit too often, we could be crying a bit too much that Novak is not loved enough, but what's more important - you who root against Novak finally came out of closet and admitted it ! It finally happened, and it will happen even more as Novak stays in the game:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/te...015-Where-is-the-love-for-Novak-Djokovic.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...c1e57a-28cf-11e5-a250-42bd812efc09_story.html

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/tennis/33501607

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Their appriceation is unimportant. If I hate(d) something about Novak, it is that desire to be loved and trying to "work it out" with that anglo shithole elitist bunch. Thank God, it is in the past by most part,and that can be seen by Djokovic`s behavior toward Wimbly crowd after he won in the final (hips in your face moment) :D i think that he matured and that he doesn`t care about that very much.
As far as British papers go, they were trying to deconcentrate Novak for their percieved final vs Murray-which didn`t happen.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it is really in the past for Novak and if it doesn't affect his game, it would mean that Novak is fckng robot, but I would still sign every letter you just wrote nevertheless :D

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
First you create a thread how Djokovic plays chicken tennis and now you assault the fans. Classic trolling with the flag there. How is the weather in Croatia?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
First you create a thread how Djokovic plays chicken tennis and now you assault the fans. Classic trolling with the flag there. How is the weather in Croatia?
Talking about flags, why did you change it from a Serbian to a Dutch?

Reactions: Ja znam sebe...

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol:
You've been hanging around here a bit too long Yoda. Your eyes are messing with your mind. :cool:
Please read my first post with more attention than you did first time, and then I'll talk with you. :wavey:
Btw, I still think Djokovic played chicken tennis in RG final and against Anderson. He admitted it for RG, Boris too.

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Talking about flags, why did you change it from a Serbian to a Dutch?
No matter how much I wish to be a Serb a flag wont make that possible. :sad:

:superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol:
You've been hanging around here a bit too long Yoda. Your eyes are messing with your mind. :cool:
Please read my first post with more attention than you did first time, and then I'll talk with you. :wavey:
Btw, I still think Djokovic played chicken tennis in RG final and against Anderson. He admitted it for RG, Boris too.
You got me. After your previous thread I didnt bother meself to read this one which was clearly a mistake. My apology :worship:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
I really really really want a look into IP addresses behind each accounts? Mods, please? ;)
Or... make a script for the flag to be automatically picked/shown based on IP!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really really really want a look into IP addresses behind each accounts? Mods, please? ;)
Or... make a script for the flag to be automatically picked/shown based on IP!
Who do you want to look better ?

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I couldn't care less about Nole fans (I happen to be the old one) or Nole trolls (Nole is getting so much attention, so it's a good thing ;)).

The most important thing is that Nole won W and he is doing a great job :armed::music::rocker2:. Everything else is irrelevant.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nole won......deal with it.

Nole doesn't need or want the British public to love him.......hardly think he would ever consider moving to UK now he is set up when he wouldn't when he was flat broke.

We know what the British press is...who really cares!
I couldn't care less about Nole fans (I happen to be the old one) or Nole trolls (Nole is getting so much attention, so it's a good thing ;)).

The most important thing is that Nole won W and he is doing a great job :armed::music::rocker2:. Everything else is irrelevant.

Well to be honest, this isn't a topic where Novak fans should gather and say things like "Who gives a sht about them all". I mean, we all feel kind of same about it, and we all yelled in defiance with Novak after that last point (I know I did).
This is a topic for those who just love to number reasons why Novak isn't well accepted among tennis fans. They should have a minute with themselves after they read those 3 articles I've given. If they choose to be pricks further more, it's their karma and their suffering time.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Ja znam sebe you chose good articles.

The issue is people were very happy Nole won, and MTF went into meltdown because Rogie didn't win and started all sorts of stupid threads.

What were fans supposed to do when Nole was attacked rather than congratulated , say *oh so sorry he beat Roger* ....well not me!!!!!!

Am so happy Nole won......why should I be called names for being happy......as for saying ignore them......they infect every thread.

After RG Nole fans started a thread to discuss how sad they were.....why can't the Roger fans do the same instead of abusing Nole fans?
I know that funky feeling when instead of congratulations, you get - Novak should be ashamed of himself, he did this and that...! :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
MTF seems to have become unhinged since Nole won. What is it with these people?

Honestly I wonder how many of these people have seen Nole play? For me he brought excitement back into a game I love.

Knew it was madness when the Swiss and English crowd went crazy at him double faulting in O2 and it was like he had eaten a kitten when he applauded their bad manners.

This would have gone on for years as the worst crime in tennis history, If Rogie , Wawa and Mirka didn't have a punch up several hours later over Mirka screaming at Wawa!
:haha::haha::haha::haha: And that sore back with whom Rog defeated France.
Yes, I remember the crowd, it was the reason for famous Nole's dot. And they still don't get it.

Edit: And it isn't just MTF like that. I visit TW and tennis.com as well, it's all the same wherever you go.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts

TRUE! For me though, the lengthy and warm ovation Novak got at the FO runner up trophy presentation, makes up for the less than positive reception he gets elsewhere. Eventually more people will appreciate Novak's great tennis and his unique personality.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Fans love Federer more then Novak... Novak shouldn't care about it. I know I don't. You can't be always loved, Novak should deal with it, and we as his fans shouldn't feel buthurt if someone doesn't like or appreciate him

1 - 20 of 56 Posts