Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak has done it again! His 4th title. He is tied with Jusein Bolt, and only Federer has more, with 5.:smile2::bowdown:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
He looks amazing in that suit! Congratulations on the award, it had to be him really, he had an incredible year last year.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Off T: Messi never won, joke of an award
wouldn't say it's a joke but it seems to be favoring athletes playing in individual sports over team sports. I was looking at list of recipients & all the the athletes who won so far belong to individual sports (tennis, athletics, golf, F1). Messi was nominated but never won. Ideally, he should have won it atleast multiple times so far...greatest athlete I have watched play

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Footballers or any other athletes that compete in team sports should be allowed to be nominted, but only if they have a real stand-out season where they blatantly carry their team. Modric or Mbappe aren't even close to qualifying for that.

And don't let me get started about F1 pilots :help:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
If F1 pilots have won , then footballers should win one at least when it's obvious that it's Messi's team for good and for bad too. Or don't nominate them or any team sports individual at all...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Very happy for Novak, well deserved. Just hope that having Monika sharing the stage with Novak at the Lauerus ritual isn't going to jinx anything.
your post makes me afraid that like monica, novak will have some random crazy fan stab him. :crying:

·
10,277 Posts

·
6,247 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Novak has done it again! His 4th title. He is tied with Jusein Bolt, and only Federer has more, with 5.:smile2::bowdown:

Legend!!

... And with a slam for the year already under his belt,another one in 2019 will pretty much 85% of the way secure him another Laureus for back to back awards and number 5 in total you'd think.

Great job by the 32 Masters Series titles winner champ ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts