Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the season

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time, between now & the rest of the season, trust me, my tennis intuition has sat me down and had serious words with me about this one...

Who the hell wants to go?

All the power is with him now

- A Wimbledon title, coming through in the manner he did, against the man he did, OVER THE ADVERSITY, HEEEEEEEE DIIIIIID
- The new baby, the marriage.
- Becker beckering his serve

An extra spring in his step and that essential, *clicks fingers* va-ava-vfooooooooom! Get ready to check the wheeeeeel power!

All of it coming, just at THE OPPORTUUUUNE time for the BLOKE, OH YEAH, on a surface now let's remember, this bhenchod actually makes sweet, sweet luuuv to.

Once that perfect storm happens....

.... IT'S THIS THE NEW GUY THAT WILL REAPPEAR ON OUR COURTS, FRESHHHHH, RECHARGED, REVITALISED AND A NEW-BODY!

Everyone else you see, may as well default and give him W.O's, because mark my intuitive words, he will obliterate anybody that walks in his way between now and the end of the season, ending in my fine city of London. :D

ClutchPrediction Copyright(C)

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Re: Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the sea

No way does Djokovic play Toronto, Cincinnati, USO, Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, and the WTF and only lose 1 time. He'll lose 2-4 times I say.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Re: Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the sea

... shit.

·
Banned
355 Posts

Then bet all your money in the house bet.. you will earn a lot, me thinks you are just speaking nosense.

·
Registered
821 Posts

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time, between now & the rest of the season, trust me, my tennis intuition has sat me down and had serious words with me about this one...

Who the hell wants to go?

All the power is with him now

- A Wimbledon title, coming through in the manner he did, against the man he did, OVER THE ADVERSITY, HEEEEEEEE DIIIIIID
- The new baby, the marriage.
- Becker beckering his serve

An extra spring in his step and that essential, *clicks fingers* va-ava-vfooooooooom! Get ready to check the wheeeeeel power!

All of it coming, just at THE OPPORTUUUUNE time for the BLOKE, OH YEAH, on a surface now let's remember, this bhenchod actually makes sweet, sweet luuuv to.

Once that perfect storm happens....
.... IT'S THIS THE NEW GUY THAT WILL REAPPEAR ON OUR COURTS, FRESHHHHH, RECHARGED, REVITALISED AND A NEW-BODY!

Everyone else you see, may as well default and give him W.O's, because mark my intuitive words, he will obliterate anybody that walks in his way between now and the end of the season in my fine city London. :D

ClutchPrediction Copyright(C)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

Weren't you preaching to us a few days ago that fed was going to beat nole?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Mate, I'm gonna be pissed at you if you've jinxed it now :p
Serbian Gymnast to score a PERFECT 10 ON ALL APPARATUS Joe man.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts

Well, he's not playing Asia, we know that. So he will play presumably Toronto/Cincy/USO/Paris/WTF.

No way in hell he wins all 5

·
Registered
5,106 Posts

As it is, Djokovic is defending Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, and the WTF. Plus the F of the USO, QF of Cincinnati, and the SF of Toronto, that's a total of 5,740 points. Rafa the rest of 2014 is defending 5,720 points, about the same. As for Rogie, he is defending only 1,510 points total the rest of 2014.

·
Registered
821 Posts

Weren't you preaching to us a few days ago that fed was going to beat nole?
Ignore...another fed fan in the mask of djokovic...tell him djokovic is better than federer and see his response.:D

·
Registered
5,106 Posts

Well, he's not playing Asia, we know that. So he will play presumably Toronto/Cincy/USO/Paris/WTF.

I agree, but what makes you think he won't play Beijing or Shanghai?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Howmany matches per masters 1000? 2nd round, quarter finals, semi finals, final ... 1,2,3,4 ... 4 ... 2 masters series, Toronto, Cincy,, wins 8 matches there, wins US Open 7 matches there, tanks in Paris to someone like Ferrer and wins the WTF's at the o2 again. :yeah:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Jelena's baby is due around that time, so the talk is that he will skip one or both of those events
;) :yeah:

·
Registered
9,116 Posts

Maybe two losses, but not one.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

Why so much hate for Djoker from the OP with the prediction (curse)?

COW's taken over MTF like an evil Shaman.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts

I might have been impressed if you made this prediction before Fossil's season ending surgery.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

Why so much hate for Djoker from the OP with the prediction (curse)?

COW's taken over MTF like an evil Shaman.
absolutely agree. no need for hate inducing threads.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts

Rogie missed 2014 Madrid because of the twins and even though he played Rome, he head wasn't fully in it with little time to get ready and even his FO result was subpar. So, should Djokovic miss Beijing and Shanghai (losses 1,500 points total for 2014), do you think his head will fully be in the game for Paris and the WTF? Just have to wonder how the rest of his year goes, although he just got married, I expect him to do well in Toronto, Cincinnati, and the USO, but beyond these 3 events, I have no idea.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.