Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Sorry, but I'm not going to criticise and interview that was done in English, translated into Hebrew, then translated back into English. Perhaps I'll wait for the orginial English transcript for that.

I won't blame Nole for answering the silly questions that were put to him the best he could. He is not responsible for stupid questions.
There will not be an English transcript, it was an exclusive interview for an Israeli magazine and to an Israeli reporter, there is only a Hebrew version.

What I can provide you is a the link to an online article talking ABOUT the newspaper article (which does not exist online), the link includes an 8.5 minutes Audio of the interview. I wish I had that before, because I could have made sure I'm translating right back to the original English, but it would have to do.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3487636,00.html

I found nothing to critisize in that interview, BTW. The only one who should have complaints is his girlfriend, maybe.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hmm, what's he implying about his relationship with Ivanovic? ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,844 Posts
I think I will keep my sense of humor here but how some folks can get from A to Z with conclusions is beyond me;)

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Resigned sigh - clearly no change for 2008. Just waves of Djokovic-bashing whenever his name is mentioned..no matter the context.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Aww i love Nole!!!

The media really need to get Ova the Pova

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
:yeah:

I'm sure this one little post has earned you numerous good reps. :lol:

Oh how many times have I wanted to post those words here on MTF and haven't had the courage (for instance today reading mtw's posts).

Kudos to you. :yeah:
Thankees a lot, matey! :hug:...

and as for the bit of your post that I bolded... heehee. :silly: :D

41 - 52 of 52 Posts