Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
savestheday91 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh that picture scares me. THE SHIRT... I WANT TO BURN IT.
Haha. At least he doesn't take himself too seriously!

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
Reactions: Scotso

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
HI!

I only just noticed that Novak sort of looks like he was playing air guitar on his racquet in that one photo. Of course, it ceases to be air guitar when you're doing it on a racquet, but you get the idea.

As for THE shirt... I'm afraid to say that I think I once owned a shirt with a similar patter :eek:

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
HI!

I only just noticed that Novak sort of looks like he was playing air guitar on his racquet in that one photo. Of course, it ceases to be air guitar when you're doing it on a racquet, but you get the idea.

As for THE shirt... I'm afraid to say that I think I once owned a shirt with a similar patter :eek:
Having the balls to play the air guitar with a racquet commands respect, as does the shirt.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
hrbatyfan said:
Having the balls to play the air guitar with a racquet command for respect, as does the shirt.
Yes, but both fall somewhat short of the respect that Albert Costa's plaid practice shorts commanded.

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
Yes, but both fall somewhat short of the respect that Albert Costa's plaid practice shorts commanded.
True, some things must be conceded.

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
If not air guitar, then he's pretending to shoot somebody, which is also funny.
That would be awesome, actually. Here he has this silly grin on his face, all the while taking shots at Norm Chryst.

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
I wish I could give you like, 500 good reps for that picture, but it won't even let me give one :sad:
Hehe, thanks! Tis no problem, like half the time I go to give a rep I get the same error.

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
:drool:

Will you be in my harem when Jess and I rule the world? I'll give you everything you want.
Hrmm, make me an offer I can't refuse :) Oh wait, you just did!

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
:drool: :bounce:

yayyyyyy. I'll even get you your own harem if you want ;)
Holding you to that.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Jess and Scott will not rule the world. They will be my minions. They will think that they rule the world, but will actually just be following orders. This is why I love them.

:kiss:

·
#freeviktor
93,864 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
Jess and Scott will not rule the world. They will be my minions. They will think that they rule the world, but will actually just be following orders. This is why I love them.

:kiss:

Pschaw. We will see.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts