Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Banned
he didn麓t even write sascha properly :/

He may not, but what he wrote doesn't actually say that. ;) He's just wishing Zverev the best.
He would not say or be seen to say anything like this if he was not behind Zverev. Sorry to disappoint you

Reactions: party parrot

Banned
He would not say or be seen to say anything like this if he was not behind Zverev. Sorry to disappoint you
yeah i agree, i can see somehow his support for sascha behing these words. and i like it!

Banned

Registered
Trollkovic is back

Registered
He would not say or be seen to say anything like this if he was not behind Zverev.

Even if he does believe the allegations, is that really a surprise?

If any Tennis Player X is accused of wrongdoing by Girlfriend Y or Wife Z, most of the ATP Tour will probably take the player's side. It really doesn't take a tweet to figure that out. ;)

Registered
WHy does Nole needs to make a statement on each and every thing happening in World? Why cannt he just shut up and work harder on his overhead smashes and volleys and conditioning or whatever...
His smashes minus the RG final and vs Medvedev here were alright lately, also his volleying.
His conditioning and baseline game may need some improving though.

Registered
WHy does Nole needs to make a statement on each and every thing happening in World? Why cannt he just shut up and work harder on his overhead smashes and volleys and conditioning or whatever..
When Nadal and Fed make statements though its all good?

Djoko is taking up the role of older mentor figure as he should

1 - 20 of 47 Posts